UBot Underground

Hi Zikria,

You can use a Windows VPS (Virtual Private Server) from a hoster of your choice. It is possible to rent a Windows Server (VPS) for around 10$ per month and the Mac user can then remote control the Windows VPS (looks like a normal Windows Desktop) right from his Mac via "remote control". In this way you can put your compiled bot on a paid Windows VPS in the cloud and the Mac user / client can access it.

The Mac user can install this software: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id715768417?mt=12

in order to remote control your Windows Server from his Mac.

This is what I would suggest you in such a case. I have tested this, it works fine.

Please note: Only one Remote Session at a time is permitted / possible. This works if you have one VPS for one of your clients.

On the forums here you can also find discussions on "how to compile for mac" but as far as I know, there is no such working solution to make compiled bots run on a native Mac OS. This is due to UBot uses Windows specific libraries to work with the OS...

If your question is how to compile for iOS (apple mobile devices), chances are even worse (like ~0%) to run it natively.

Thank you guys for your responses. I was out so could not answer you.

Alas! I was looking for something which can work natively for iOS. Well, i hope soon UBot will have it on board.  

By the way, with your answer, it raises another question in my mind if it is possible to compile for Android?

Thanks once again.

Zikria