UBot Underground

Problems With Ubot And Twitter? (Follow / Unfollow)

Twitter has proceeded to many changes on their interface and I can no longer follow / unfollow and many other problems ...
Have you encountered the same problem?

If you have a good experience with Ubot and twitter, please contact me privately.

Thanks

Hello Zenos,

I guess it's the same cause which made Pinterest and Youtube logins/buttons not to work anymore. Are you using Chrome 21? We need to find some workarounds, I don't believe a new Chromium versions will make their browsers stable any time soon...

Thanks guys, I fixed that, there was new classes to use for the follow/unfollow buttons :)

Ah.. good.. So it's not due to latest Twitter updates.. I was afraid they followed the rest social media platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, even Google+/Youtube partially. It's good that you have it fixed.

Finally, there is a lot of issues, using ubot4, ubot5 last version with chrome 49 or 21

Lot of buttons are not clickable on Twitter, using a lot of plugins, using also exbrowser for some actions, but I need to use the ubot browser for some actions. Have you find something new @maBOT ?

I have tried changing user agent, no success too

After lot of tests, I can now connect to twitter and click on every buttons if I delete the "on load" function of ubot, using ubot 5 with chrome 49 (not in ubot 4).

If I have the "on load" on another tab, it crash and I cannot click or connect to twitter.com. Even if the "on load" is empty...

So , I'm gonna try this and will let you know > http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/10747-get-onload-feature/

The javascript onload is working good for me ;)

If I use onload from ubot, impossible to navigate to tinstagram, to connect to Twitter, very strange. I use chrome 49 with last ubot 5 version