UBot Underground

How To Define A Submit Button For Ui Textbox In Ui Designer?

Hi,

for the veterans it is a simple task.

I know how to use buttons, textbox ..but NOT in the UI designer. 

But when i define the textbox in UI designer i have no submit buton and NO correspondingVariable text..

So how can i submit ( and retrieve ) the value i type in a UI textbox? I need the value i enter in the textbox.

I canot see no tutorial on internet..

Thank you

sheiku

Edited by sheiku

pfff...

i found it...quite hard, 2 hours i lost but it is working

I must to use the ID of the button ( in my example the #TextBox0) and to define a comand using another Ui textbox

quite strange....

any options?

define buton_submit {
    ui text box("field_I_retrieve_value",#TextBox0)
    alert(#TextBox0)
}

Edited by sheiku

heres how to do that, I added bootstrap to the page, to make the elements nice looking, basically you need to add a variable="#myVariable" attribute to the textbox to set the variable

and for the button a onClick="ubot.runScript('myScriptHere')" to the button which fires the ubot script

edit you meant the UI designer not panel, well this is still pretty much how that works

ui html panel("<head>
<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bootswatch/3.3.7/cyborg/bootstrap.min.css\"  crossorigin=\"anonymous\">

<style>
div\{
text-align:center
\}
</style>
</head>

<body>

<div>
 <label for=\"inputdefault\">Type Something</label>
      <input variable=\"#myInput\" class=\"form-control\" id=\"inputdefault\" type=\"text\">
<button type=\"button\" onClick=\"ubot.runScript(\'clickMe\')\" class=\"btn btn-danger\">Click Me</button></div>

<script src=\"https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.0/jquery.min.js\"></script>
<script src=\"https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js\" integrity=\"sha384-Tc5IQib027qvyjSMfHjOMaLkfuWVxZxUPnCJA7l2mCWNIpG9mGCD8wGNIcPD7Txa\" crossorigin=\"anonymous\"></script>
</body>",300)
define clickMe {
    alert(#myInput)
}

• Like 1

Thank you deliter

I need to read again your code to understand it

variable="#myVariable" attribute to the textbox to set the variable

and for the button a onClick="ubot.runScript('myScriptHere')" to the button which fires the ubot script

because i do not understand it...I need the simplest version, without CSS..cdn...to understand the basic command.

also It was a mistake in my signature..i have PRO version , not developer,( i edited after)  so i suppose the ui html panel will not work for me.

Edited by sheiku

You will need Dev edition for the UI HTML Panel. Here is a simple version of what you asked for so you can see how it works if you ever decide to upgrade:

ui html panel("Name: <input type=\"text\" variable=\"#name\">
<input type=\"button\" value=\"Say Hello\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'SayHello\');\">",100)
define SayHello {
    alert("Hello {#name}")
}
  • Like 1