UBot Underground

Compiled Bot Doesnt Start

Hi!

I have compiled bot, which works on all computers, until i installed it on a newly created online server.

Whenever i click on Run or Run On Schedule, it freezes for few seconds and all is like i didnt even click on the button. I can click again and same happens.

I tried everything i could think off and nothing works.

Can someone help please?

On that same server i run the following bot:

alert("working")

And it was running.

I only added define and click run:

define go {
    alert("working")
}

And is not responding.

Where do you think is the problem? I would be very thankful for any help, i am lost.

from what you said

bot one will run when you click run

bot 2, is a defined command but it is not initialized in the execution script

define go{

alert("working")

}

go()

Its being called from the scheduler.

Once again, when i click on Run on schedule, its not reacting.

How It should look after click:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0418/dpo-HowItS.jpg

And how it actually looks:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0418/bs4-HowItL.jpg

Maybe something wrong with downloading supporting files? I turned off firewall but still same..

Its being called from the scheduler.

Once again, when i click on Run on schedule, its not reacting.

How It should look after click:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0418/dpo-HowItS.jpg

And how it actually looks:

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0418/bs4-HowItL.jpg

Maybe something wrong with downloading supporting files? I turned off firewall but still same..

I'd contact support with that image and a description and also your bot attached as well, you can find them here: http://support.ubotstudio.com/

I am in contact with support, however we still didnt solve the problem.

The problem is that when i open bot on VPS, scheduler is empty.

When i send bot from my computer, scheduler is full of events i put there on repeat.

Anyone has any idea what happens to the scheduler?

I am in contact with support, however we still didnt solve the problem.

The problem is that when i open bot on VPS, scheduler is empty.

When i send bot from my computer, scheduler is full of events i put there on repeat.

Anyone has any idea what happens to the scheduler?

You have to set the schedule every time you open a bot, you can't copy the bot with a schedule and try to run it or nothing will happen.

Try opening the bot and setting a schedule on your VPS. Or if the bot isn't working still post your code here if you can so somebody can take a look.

You have to set the schedule every time you open a bot, you can't copy the bot with a schedule and try to run it or nothing will happen.

Try opening the bot and setting a schedule on your VPS. Or if the bot isn't working still post your code here if you can so somebody can take a look.

Why do i have to set schedule everytime i open a bot? I always make schedule when i compile bot and it

always works perfect on other computers or VPS for that matter.

I tested it on another VPS which uses Windows 2012 and it works there. But on 2008 not..

Bot code isnt relevant, i can see that now. I made a simple "hello world" bot and made schedule to run. When i try to run the simple bot on VPS, again the scheduler is empty.

Has to be something with VPS settings or Windows 2008, but i have no clue what could it be..

Edited by slobib

Why do i have to set schedule everytime i open a bot? I always make schedule when i compile bot and it

always works perfect on other computers or VPS for that matter.

I tested it on another VPS which uses Windows 2012 and it works there. But on 2008 not..

Bot code isnt relevant, i can see that now. I made a simple "hello world" bot and made schedule to run. When i try to run the simple bot on VPS, again the scheduler is empty.

Has to be something with VPS settings or Windows 2008, but i have no clue what could it be..

Okay I see what you're saying now, I didn't know you were compiling with the schedule already set. Anyways, sometimes with VPS' you will need to download latest .net version and also Microsoft C++ redistributable, if you haven't already be sure to try that.