UBot Underground

Does Ubot Work With Google Spreadsheets?

I need to pull data from a Google spreadsheet into Ubot and then paste it into Gmail to search.

Can this even be done? I just checked the forums and I see hardly any information on any of you actually attempting this.

Please tell me where I can learn how I can use Ubot to use the Google API to create a temporary sheet and then add, modify, delete, and pull data from this.  I would highly appreciate this.  Thank you.

Please tell me where I can learn how I can use Ubot to use the Google API to create a temporary sheet and then add, modify, delete, and pull data from this.  I would highly appreciate this.  Thank you.

You would have to read the API Docs, this should be where you start: https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/

Also, I'm guessing you would need to setup an App and API key the same way you do for their other APIs so that would be here: https://console.developers.google.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

i also try to work with google spreadsheet....but now chance..

It constantly crashes in the Ubot  browser.

Finaly as a compromise i try to read the file in Autoit , pass the values to ubot and so on...but is so ...nasty.

I do not know how to work with api s..

Any better method?

I agree that API is a very good idea, but i do not know how to use it.. Ubot was developed with the idea in mind that nonprogrammers will be able to use it...

i resolved the problem using windows command in Ubot,  a used shell to open firefox browser, clicked in url tab, entered the url of sheet, and after that i use extensively the keyboard event...tab, tab, Ctrl c...and store the values in clipboard, transfer them in variable ...and use them ....

Not to elegant but it is working,