UBot Underground

yes it does, not quite sure how to use it but I would suggest to use the normal scraper for this, image might be better for captchas and stuff like that

• Like 1

Image Recognition is already there, use the "Click" command and select the little camera in the middle, then you can drag a shape (rectangle, square) over the area you want.

But ideally you would never use it and instead use code.

• Like 2

Image Recognition is already there, use the "Click" command and select the little camera in the middle, then you can drag a shape (rectangle, square) over the area you want.

But ideally you would never use it and instead use code.

But I need to determine the status on the image.  In other words it will grab the image and I want to be able to do if then statements with it.  Technically I can use 3 images which each have the status I need to track and ubot can see if it can match each image.

But I need to determine the status on the image.  In other words it will grab the image and I want to be able to do if then statements with it.  Technically I can use 3 images which each have the status I need to track and ubot can see if it can match each image.

Those images must be placed in HTML though, so surely there is some other way to tell which is which unless they are placed in the same exact fashion and the only difference is visual.

Those images must be placed in HTML though, so surely there is some other way to tell which is which unless they are placed in the same exact fashion and the only difference is visual.

No changes in the html and the image file is always the same format.  No matter what the status is, the image file will always be the same name. status.png