UBot Underground

Guys i have kinda a general question....i am using Xpath...and i am not good at it,i am really goood at Regex so is there a general method to simply download entire Page source using Exbrowser??

Entire HTML ,so i can edit it with Regex...in there i know many tricks to get exactly what i want!

anyone?

Since your problem is solved just on your xpath inexperience, I'd suggest to learn Xpath or I prefer CSS Selectors, since its not difficult, only takes a few days to be an expert

HTML is written to be parsed by a HTML parser, it will save you tons of time parsing HTML with them methods and be able to spend more time coding logic rather than writing scraping code, I think Dan said before the exbrowser has a CSS Selector option too, I would imagine theres more tutorials on CSS Paths on the net than Xpath since web page HTML elements are actually styled with CSS Paths

• Like 1

You can use $ExBrowser Document Text so you don't have to actually download the file, you can save that if you really need it in a text file or something.

set(#source,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"),"Global")

You gave me an idea to help people who are not used to xpath or CSS, check out the this thread, I dont know how exbrowser works but I assume you still have a Ubot browser, maybe hidden??

If there is a Ubot browser you could pass the Document text to this function and use the Ubot browser tools to scrape the data, though you cannot thread, but handy for times you are not

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/20577-use-ubots-scraping-tools-with-socketayman-http-gets/?do=findComment&comment=127771

I dont know how exbrowser works but I assume you still have a Ubot browser, maybe hidden??

ExBrowser uses Selenium so basically it's like a remote control for your web browsers, you can still have Ubot browser doing things but that is kind of silly because the point of ExBrowser is to use that over Ubot browser.

• Like 1