UBot Underground

Bot For Search Google ,bing , Yahoo.

Hi All.

Me Need Bot For Search Google ,bing , yahoo.

1) Login into Google account2) Multiple keywords support (randomly selected each round).3) Click website's URL4) Random click on website's internal links 5) Set your keyword to search in Google.6) Click website's URL7) Random referer8) Clears cookies, cache, flash cookies, history after each round.9) Multi threaded (emulates number of simultaneous users).10) OPEN popups And tabs11) support proxy (http,https,Backconnect Proxies)12) Random agents13) Automatically solve Captchas using captcha solving services (deathbycaptcha, captcha sniper, decaptcher, bypass captcha).14) Searches your domain link on first 20 pages of search results.

What is the benefit of sending bot traffic to a website?

It it's purely bot traffic it will only generate fake Google Analytics and will be useless. Only stats.

I use the above traffic bot and have seen more natural traffic to my websites ( as it goes to google and enter my keywords and then visits my sites).

You can use it to make money and sale traffic as freelancer.

I too am interested in a bot like the original poster... 

Looking at the suggestions they all fall short of what is really needed to boost rankings..

If someone has the botting skills I can use something like this for me, with my own needed tweaks.

• 3 weeks later...