UBot Underground

How To Use And Connect Gsa Captcha Breaker To Ubot?

Hi,

In the Menu bar above thte search box click "Tools" then click "CAPTCHA service accounts". Then on the bottom of the window click add, you will see GSA captcha breaker.

How to solve captchas in ubot....

https://www.google.com/search?q=ubotstudio.com+how+to+solve+captcha&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Regards,

Nick

Hi,

In the Menu bar above thte search box click "Tools" then click "CAPTCHA service accounts". Then on the bottom of the window click add, you will see GSA captcha breaker.

How to solve captchas in ubot....

https://www.google.com/search?q=ubotstudio.com+how+to+solve+captcha&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Regards,

Nick

i was try to solve captcha. but Gsa Captcha Breaker give answer not correct

Gsa_Captcha_Breaker_To_Ubot.png

• 1 month later...

i noticed that uBot, resizes the images and then sends it to GSA, so i believe the default INI files and settings for GSA won't work correctly without modifications because ubot doesn't send the original images.

i noticed that uBot, resizes the images and then sends it to GSA, so i believe the default INI files and settings for GSA won't work correctly without modifications because ubot doesn't send the original images.

You can probably save the images yourself and then send them in another way. They should intercept the call to a service like DBC and there are a couple of free Captcha plugins which would make that call for you.

• 3 years later...

I am having a similar problem. How do I integrate captcha breaker to be used with ubot studio. Is there a better version? I was trying to solve many captchas back to back. How accurate is this software? And would I be able to fully replace solve captcha the old school ones and not have to use captcha solving services for text based easy captchas, not the click captchas of today? And if so, how do I get ubot to run captcha breaker? Please make a video and more examples in video format on youtube please. You guys don't have enough instructional videos. I'm trying to solve a login captcha on 2captcha.com with captcha breaker. How do I get it to do that on command and not automatically? I want to be able to call on captcha breaker in ubot, but I installed captcha breaker as well as the developer version of ubot and am clueless on how to do this. Some assistance would be appreciated.