UBot Underground

[Sell] Uscripter - Save Time Using Ubots Code Companion

uScripter is a program designed to make your life easier by saving you time and headache by automating boring tasks. Ultimately I want uScripter to be a Ubotters best friend. I encourage you to watch the entire video above to see all the features in action so that I can show you how everything is worked but a brief description of the features is also below.

Current Features:

• Code view to see all tabs of your code
  • Line count for current tab
  • Total line and tabs count for Ubot file
  • Easily copy code from any module with one click
  • Ability to clear data easily in a few clicks
  • Generate Save/Load settings code with little input
  • Convert all relevant ui commands into HTML in two clicks
  • Convert or ensure scope (local or global)
  • CTRL + E brings up a search box to easily search Google/Ubot forums
  • CTRL + O opens a new file
  • Click the folder icon on the bottom to open the current directory

Price is $67 for a limited time until I add more features, use coupon: 67uScripter

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

Note: This is a compiled program, not source code!

• Like 2

It looks awesome Nick. Congrats!

Looking forward for more features!

Thanks! And if you have any feature suggestions feel free to let me know.

Just an FYI for anybody reading, this will have launch capabilities (same as Ubot Launcher but better..) in one of the first updates. I don't see the point in having both programs open when it is not necessary!

• Like 1

That looks pretty sweet man! Great Job.

Maybe add a code editor with code completion(intellisense). I was thinking about that with Sublime Text 3 for ubot.

Definitely have my eyes on this Bro!

Regards,

Nick

• Like 1

That looks pretty sweet man! Great Job.

Maybe add a code editor with code completion(intellisense). I was thinking about that with Sublime Text 3 for ubot.

Definitely have my eyes on this Bro!

Regards,

Nick

Thanks, I was thinking about intellisense. I don't think it will be one of the first things I add but once I get some more features I have in mind in there then I want to think about this and also, I was thinking about doing some kind of overlay for Ubot if it's possible I'm sure it is but I'll have to really think about it and what things I can do with it.

• Like 2

If it's gone you can PM me or email me and I will give you this price since you requested (same goes for anybody else). But more than likely - yes. I intend to add many new features and this will take some time to do. Once I feel the full price is justified then I will remove the coupon.

will this coupon be good in a week?, i want this but the budget is stretched this week

Another Great Tool From Nick, Will Pick it Up Soon.. :)

Amazing tool.  Just got back from the weekend and picked it up.  Cant wait to start using it.

Thanks Sunny & TJ! If you have any feature suggestions let me know!

Update: 1.0.1

Major changes to back-end infrastructure.

Fixed: Cancelling a new open file would clear everything.

Fixed: Line count wouldn't update if the file contained one tab.

To update just restart and you should see a prompt (Note: you may have to open first and then restart, let me know if this is an issue)

This update has been mostly about back-end changes. However, it now allows me to work on adding more features and less on just the code base in general. So it's an important update that needs to be pushed out in order to be sure there are no bugs currently before moving forwards.

In the meantime I'll be working on getting the launcher part done, adding new themes and more.

If you have any feature suggestions please post them! I'll do my best to get some new features to you ASAP!

Never saw an update. Had to manually download. But thanks Nick!

Thanks for the feedback, I don't love the way it updates because it may be a bit confusing. You would start the program then restart it to see there was an update then restart again to download the update. The drawback is that it doesn't prompt you the first startup that there is an update (not sure why). The advantage is that the program starts very quickly this way.

I'll probably change it in the next update to check for updates before start, the startup time will be slower but it will be way less confusing this way. Eventually I'll probably just build it in myself but for now I'm just using the built in one in Visual Studio so I can focus on improving the rest of the program.

• Like 1

Update 1.1.0

Added: Launcher.
Added: Menu with several options.
Added: Settings window.
Added: Keyabord shortcuts window.
Added: Changelog window.
Added: CTRL+W will close any dialog window in the program.
Fixed: Update check should now check on application start.
Note: CTRL+K will bring up the keyboard shortcuts window quickly. CTRL+W will quickly close it.

Note: Launcher only works with current open file for now.

To update restart twice - this issue was addressed in this update and it will now check for updates on start.

To use the launcher please fill out the settings in the settings (Menu -> Tools -> Settings) the prompt will go away on start once you do that. The program will attempt to open the right folders for you if it can find them so it should be quick and easy.

For the launcher it will use the currently opened file and you can choose a browser now :D

The launcher isn't finished yet, it will be able to handle other files not just the opened one and there will be something next to it (a surprise for now) so it won't look so lonely in the future :D

Note: After checking on several versions of Windows there appears to be a display bug primarily on the changlog window and a slight one on the menu - this only occurs on some versions (including Win 10). So I am aware of it and since it's not a critical bug I'll add it to the next update.

Nick,

Can you add in the "select all" and "none" for plugins under the launcher

for us? That's the way it's done in Ubot Launcher.

Also not sure if this is in this or not already but like in uLibrary where you

can open a .ubot file and then launch ubot with the plugins already selected

upon launching ubot.

Thanks man! Loving this tool!

Nick,

Can you add in the "select all" and "none" for plugins under the launcher

for us? That's the way it's done in Ubot Launcher.

Also not sure if this is in this or not already but like in uLibrary where you

can open a .ubot file and then launch ubot with the plugins already selected

upon launching ubot.

Thanks man! Loving this tool!

Hi Chris,

I will add more features to the launcher soon, it will have those buttons. I am going to be adding to that tab and I'm still trying to figure out the layout because I will have one large section next to the launcher so I may have 3 columns with the middle being all the options. For now I just kind of ripped off the Ubot launcher look but without a few things. But this will have more features than Ubot Launcher. It will auto select the plugins for you though when you load a file. If it doesn't let me know.

Nick, settings are not sticking even when I run as administrator.

Can you tell me what version of Windows you have and can you maybe PM me a screenshot of your settings filled in so I can kind of get a feel for it and try to recreate it.

Auto update hasnt worked at all so far, just did first update by running latest setup

It launched and i went and set my settings.  It crashed i assume on saving settings

havent been able to reopen it since.  any ideas bud?

I will look into these today and try to get an update out ASAP.

Update 1.1.2

Fixed: Changed startup logic to try and mitigate crashes.

Fixed: Update path was causing issues.

Because of the issues with updating and some other quirks ClickOnce Apps have I will look into using another installer but hopefully in the meantime this fixes the updating issues. If you were having updating issues you will have to manually download this update and then the next one should work automatically.

Note: Please pin the desktop shortcut to your start menu/taskbar and not the direct path to the application.