UBot Underground

Someone Teach Me Ubot Studio Developer Edition.

Wise choice. If you're familiar with the previous versions and upgraded to dev edition then just look around the forums or the wiki and you'll figure out fast.

To learn fast i would recommend to look at Dan's Bot-factory or at Helloinsomnia imautobots tutorials.

Otherwise you won't need more than an hour to get familiar with it and feel free to pm me.

[uBotter Labs]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I messed with many ways with ubot developer but still could not figure how to automate a simple web contact form.

if anyone of you can walk me through with one simple form, please. I will pay for your time. Else my developer license will be a total waste.

Thanks 

It doesn't get any more basic than this...

http://network.ubotstudio.com/store/product/boot-camp-basic-training-for-ubot-studio-source-code/

If you want to throw money at me send pm or skype me is in my profile.

Regards,

Nick

It doesn't get any more basic than this...

http://network.ubotstudio.com/store/product/boot-camp-basic-training-for-ubot-studio-source-code/

If you want to throw money at me send pm or skype me is in my profile.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick .. thanks.. yeah this is really hard for. I want to automate only contact forms of various websites which has captchas. how much you charge to teach me one simple form & create the exe? or whats your skype to discuss? thanks