UBot Underground

http://network.ubotstudio.com/store/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/12/s0.png

Price: Only $10

To purchase: Click Here

Send me a private message after purchase and I'll provide the download link.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Ubotters,

Just made a purchase of this program as you never know when you may need to recover 

a program that you have been working hard on as we have all made the mistake of not

saving something and then wishing that you did.  

Brutal was very quick to deliver this product to me which also surprised me as it is Saturday

evening where I reside and most people are out and about at this time of the day, lol!

However, when I saw this program that Brutal had put together I knew that I had to have it as

it is really a lifesaver especially if you have a big bot that you are working on and do not want

to end up starting over from scratch or losing a ton of hours of time invested.

Either way this is a no brainer to have even if you only use it a couple of times as who knows

when the day will come when you wish you had it and it is a very affordable at only $10.00.

If you are serious about your business I would not hesitate to pick this up as it could be a lot

more for the time that it will save you from having to look through various files to find what

will only take you seconds with the software.

mrwalt

• Like 1