UBot Underground

Odd Little Ui Problem, .. Anyone Else Had Or Got This ?

Hey there folks, 

As the subject states I have an odd little problem going on with ALL bots compiled with a UI Html Panel, 

This problem seems to be present ONLY in UBot versions 5.9.37 and 5.9.43 

All normal in 5.9.33 and below.

To get to the juicy part, here is a picture of the top left portion of the softwares window :

http://i68.tinypic.com/2q9gwad.png

and just in case your like me and getting old :P here it is blown up a little :

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i6jvpf.png

Ok, now for those shouting at the monitor What the hell am i looking at, .. 

What you are actually seeing are UBots default control buttons Run, Pause and Stop peeking their heads up, ..

I have selected the "Hide Run Bar" in the "Developers Options" tab within the compile window and they should not be there, well, there technically not, but you know what i mean lol,

Ive actually spent a little under 2 days trying to remove or fix it thinking I had placed a 1px margin or something at the top of the UI html, 

and yes, in hindsight I should have compiled something else before trying to fix it, would of, should of,could of and all that :/

anywho, it has to be a UBot problem as it is happening between project and compiled bot (and because it happens to all bots compiled)

but then if it is a UBot issue then surely someone else has noticed it ... right ?

Anyone had/got this ? or is it only me ?

Cheers

CJ

CJ I had exactly the same thing in my last software i launched ( wpmastercontrol v2 ), i had to compile in v4 (but at least its stable :D)

that was with v 5.9.33 i think i was using (but it may of been .37 hmm), i downgraded from 5.9.43 pretty quick when it crashed on my 25 line bot with 2 stat mons (will put in tracker as soon as i get time)

I tend to code em in 5.x.xx for speed when i have loads of plugins loaded and compile em in 4 for stability etc (for now at least)

• Like 1

Thanks Bliss, its at least some comfort knowing im not going nuts lol, 

I hear a few UBotters use V4 to compile, .. Is it really that much more stable ?

or more to the point can the bots compiled with V4 last or "Run" longer without hogging resources,

or is there another benefit im missing ?

I may compile one of my projects with V4 later today and see what the fuss is all about :)

Thanks again 

Cheers

CJ

EDIT, .. Oh, Hey Bliss .. if you do come back and reply, which version of V4 would be the best to compile with ?

Hi, i thought i was the only one with this issue and there's something wrong somewhere in my code/pc/else..

And the most annoying thing is they're still accessible/clickable.. have you report this to the tracker?

• Like 1

Hi, i thought i was the only one with this issue and there's something wrong somewhere in my code/pc/else..

And the most annoying thing is they're still accessible/clickable.. have you report this to the tracker?

Thanks zozo31, 

I guess it is definitively a bug then, .. 

Reported :

http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/1163

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Yep, i saw the tracker, and it seems other user have reported this previously

see: http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/1160

I can't +1 since my registration doesn't get approved (wondering why) but i register a new one and hopefully this one will get approved @_@

Thanks Bliss, its at least some comfort knowing im not going nuts lol, 

I hear a few UBotters use V4 to compile, .. Is it really that much more stable ?

or more to the point can the bots compiled with V4 last or "Run" longer without hogging resources,

or is there another benefit im missing ?

I may compile one of my projects with V4 later today and see what the fuss is all about :)

Thanks again 

Cheers

CJ

EDIT, .. Oh, Hey Bliss .. if you do come back and reply, which version of V4 would be the best to compile with ?

In my experience for the bots i write they last / run longer in v4 without crashing.  You do have to clear your memory etc but i have v4 bots that run 24/7 with no prob and same bot in v5 crashed within minutes (looping bot, and not on the same amount of loops etc either).  I need to put in trackers etc for this (but not time at moment). I love the speed of 5 compared to 4 dont get me wrong (when using lots of plugins)

I am compiling in 4.2.20