UBot Underground

Facebook Album Creation Issues

ubot doesn't seem to get along with facebook when you want to upload photos to an album. I've tried changing my user agent to mobile and to chrome. Neither worked. My bot works great up until this click command to create an album. It lets me make a click command with the create album button on facebook as the element but when i play the bot everything works except this part. Nothing happens, it's as if it doesn't even recognize the command. The script just ends when it gets to this part. Does anyone have any advice? Could rewrite the script? Know of any ubot forums focused on working with facebook? 

My script:

set user agent("Chrome")

navigate("google.com","Wait")
navigate("https://www.facebook.com/","Wait")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded","")
type text($element offset(<email field>,0),"nmetzger2@gmail.com","Standard")
type text($element offset(<password field>,0),"natalietheshit15","Standard")
click(<login button>,"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<class="fbxWelcomeBoxBlock fbxWelcomeBoxSmallLeft fbxWelcomeBoxProfilePicBlock _8o _8r lfloat _ohe">,1),"Left Click","No")
wait for browser event("DOM Ready","")
click(<href="https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Nite-Cape-Girardeau-539561442866573/photos/?ref=page_internal">,"Left Click","No")
click(<class="_3910">,"Left Click","No") --------------- this is the command that doesn't work

Thanks