UBot Underground

Exbrowser; Adding A New Value To An Attribute?

I've been working with Exbrowser.
When using the "normal" change attribute when changing the value of a Recaptcha v2 it'll add the value because there

is not an existing one to change.

(New Attribute Value: The new value you would like to assign to the attribute (such as setting the value of the text field to the value "myusername")

When using Exbrowser's change attribute, it won't do anything since there is no value to change? It doesn't add one either like the ordinary Ubot one does...

How do I add a new value to an attribute with exbrowser?

set(#_apiKey,"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","Global")
navigate("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #GoogleKey, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 4", "", $url, 120, ""),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1)) 

I've been using this code, and it does successfully solve the captcha without the plugin.

I tried to convert it to Exbrowser and I get to the point where I have to change the attribute, and it simply won't work..

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "//*[@id=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", "value", $list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
Edited by davviid

set(#_apiKey,"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","Global")
navigate("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #GoogleKey, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 4", "", $url, 120, ""),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1)) 

I've been using this code, and it does successfully solve the captcha without the plugin.

I tried to convert it to Exbrowser and I get to the point where I have to change the attribute, and it simply won't work..

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "//*[@id=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", "value", $list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))

What you need is exbrowser type text command to enter the value to the text box.

What you need is exbrowser type text command to enter the value to the text box.

I just did some further "investigation" and you're totally right!

But I first have to remove the "display: none;" line so the textbox shows else It won't work (for me at least).

Am I right about that? And how would I programatically remove the display: none; ?

<textarea id="g-recaptcha-response" name="g-recaptcha-response" class="g-recaptcha-response" style="width: 250px; height: 40px; border: 1px solid #c1c1c1; margin: 10px 25px; padding: 0px; resize: none;  display: none; "></textarea>
Edited by davviid
  • 2 years later...

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "x://*[@id=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", "style", "width: 250px; height: 40px; border: 1px solid #c1c1c1; margin: 10px 25px; padding: 0px; resize: none;")

this code will remove the display:none from the style attribute