UBot Underground

First off let me say the reason I am having this big sale. I have got into bitcoin and crypto currencies within the past month and actually started making decent money with it so far. I have been able to start cloud mining and sell the currencies. So since it's already working and I can see that I can easily scale it up that means within a short period of time and investment I can be working from home full time. Instead of going back to a horrible thing called a job...

Since of course I have a family that likes seeing me that means I need to raise some money to invest and get this mining thing going in full force. So that means I am having a great sale and you guys also get to benefit from it. So here it goes.

First my full version of Backpage poster with over 400 cities in business ops section and over 300 cities in creative section for the

United States. Plus random numbers in the title and random numbers and letters in the description area. Plus proxy support as well.

Here is my video showing it in action: click here for video!

I forgot to mention that it also has spin text for title, description, and location as well.

My full version of Backpage poster I sell it for $20 alone on gig sites. I have sold several in

the past and continue to sell some on gig sites.

Next is my classifieds for free bot. It will allow you to post on hundreds of cities on a site called classifiedsforfree.com It also has

spin text for title, and description. It will post in the business ops section. You can choose the U.S. only or world cities.

I sell this one for $5 on gig sites. Here is a video on how it works. Click Here.

Next is 3 traffic exchange bots. It cycles through the pics until it finds the correct one and clicks the image. It's set on a loop of 400 times so it will allow you to get plenty of hits to your site as a free member on the traffic exchange sites. The ones I have is Dragon surf, Tezak traffic power, and Traffic splash. I sell these for $10 each on gig sites. 

Next is my Page Rank Cafe bot. It clicks links to give you credits you can use to post your ads with. I sell it for $5 on gig sites and is also one that I use every day for my own traffic too. To see a video on it Click Here.

I am selling all of these programs together for just $20 I will sell this set of programs to the first 10 people that private messages me on it. If you want just the source code for all of these programs I will sell the whole set of source codes for just $50 again for the first 10 people only.

As far as payment you can private message me that you want to buy and let me know if you want to buy the programs or the source code. I can take paypal and of course I can now also take bitcoin as well so message me fast to be one of the first 10 to buy. We both will benefit by you getting a awesome deal and by me being able to work from home full time and be my own boss.

Thanks for taking a look and have a great day..

This was a great buy - You guys who are new to coding and want to learn more quickly, picking up source code for small programs like this will help you understand ubot, and expose you to new methods much more quickly than a regular simple tutorial will.

This was a great buy - You guys who are new to coding and want to learn more quickly, picking up source code for small programs like this will help you understand ubot, and expose you to new methods much more quickly than a regular simple tutorial will.

Thanks for your order Brutal. So I have 9 left at this great deal guys so private message me to order.

If anyone wants to pay with bitcoin I will take $5 off of the set of source code set and take $2 off of the set of software. If you have any questions let me know and if your wanting to order then private message me.