UBot Underground

Need Direction For Help

I am very new to all of this and have actually come across Ubot by pure luck after years of searching for something like this.  I am trying to create a very simple bot that will go to a website and search for something specific.  I have made it that far and it works successfully.  When Ubot clicks the "search" button, the webpage will sometimes return buttons with options for what I was looking for.  I am trying to find the best way to set an alert if the webpage comes back with a result and I don't have a clue.  I know this is probably beyond elementary for you guys, but if anyone could point me in the direction of a tutorial or anything, I would be forever grateful.  post-29328-0-75621700-1473297238_thumb.jpg  

Kari, I'm in the same boat - this can be quite tricky at first.  I'm making progress so please be encouraged. A great place to start is to go through Frank's videos over at http://network.ubotstudio.com/learn/courses/ubot-studio-quick-start-with-frank-thomas/ 

I learnt a lot from those and I still do. He will often do something, like set an Alert, and you can see how it's done.

You could also see if you could get some one to one help.  Look around the forum or go through the ads over at http://network.ubotstudio.com/freelance/projects/

I hope that helps.

Thank you all!  I did finally get it to do what I wanted it to do thanks to your suggestions.  I am so excited that I have this bot working and doing what I want it to do.  Is there a way to have two different bot programs running at the same time?  I have two tabs at the top and they both do similar but different things.  I am guessing I need to upgrade?  Or maybe I just programmed it wrong.  I'd like both tabs to be able to run at the same time or maybe even more tabs if I create more.  If I do need to upgrade, will I need to rewrite the bot I already have?