UBot Underground

Uboters,

I know there exist game engine already and Ubot is a tool to build bots but guess what ? The Ubot team have never in their wildest dreams ever thought of games being built with Ubot let-alone a game engine.
Ok. Ubot is not capable of building game engines but it can build limited capacity ones I reckon. What do you think ? Ideas of html games are crossing my mind. If we can write a tool that create html5 games then we just built our own game engine for the pc! You never thought of that before, now did you ? Lol!

Money Making Game Bot Concept - 
Build a game that when users need to gain power or weaponry then they would have to click an image (eg. life fountain) to gain power and clicking the image would take them to a new page that shows them getting all powered-up (and ofcourse the page would contain ads like adfly banner ads).

And if they lose a stage then they should be given a chance to cheat for the game to ignore their death and continue as if the death of the character/hero never occured. Ofcourse, to acquire the cheatsheet that contains the password to win the stage, the player would have to fill-in a cpa form or unlock a link filling-in a survey that earn you $1-20.

Game Idea - 

I'm not really into 2d/3d pc or console or arcade or mobile phone games. Therefore, wondering what kind of game to build with Ubot that would continuously keep the players clicking all over their screens.

ANGRY EGGs or sHOOTING EGGs - Angry Birds came to mind. How-about a game where eggs are hurled at you and you have to shoot them down before they hit your face ? Clicking the mouse on the egg images means you shot the egg down. And if they reach your face and smash into it and break with nothing but yolk inside then you gain a point but if inside was an angry chic then you lose a point. But if you shoot any down before they hit your face and the egg break showing yolk inside then you lose a point but if an angry alien chic was inside then you score a point.

There would be many eggs and all coming at you from many height positions trying to drive you confused and crazy. Clicking (shooting down) the eggs with the alien chic inside would result in the click on the chic img showing a profile of another player (who chose that egg) and you would see his list of LIKEs and what keywords he's been searching online and what websites he's been visiting during each of his keywords search. Reading his LIKEs etc. would tell you if he is a customer lead for you or not.

NOTE: The whole purpose of players playing this game is to shoot down alien eggs who are represented by other players. And so, each player is an alien egg. Defeating an egg result in you taking advantage of your defeated opponent and having his secrets revealed to you (list of LIKEs and what keywords he's been searching online and what websites he's been visiting during his keywords search). But if you lose the game where you got shot down by another player then that player gets access to your profile to learn your secrets.

This game has 3 qualities - 

1. It pits players against each other and makes it fun. Players can be from any part of the globe playing against each other.

2. It attracts marketers to play (in order to find customer leads).

3. It attracts the unemployed, teens, house-wive, tramps, homeless to play the game to earn money when their winning opponents (marketers, etc.) view their ad filled profiles.

NOTE: In order to pit player against each other, the result of each player must be LIVE and therefore Myql needs to play a role. Good thing we can control Myql queries with Ubot!

I haven't learnt any game engine yet and so have no experience in building any games but I'm amazed when ideas flow through my head to use this or that command and function of Ubot to make the game do this or that action. iIt sure feels fun when I look at Ubot commands and $functions and like Mc Guyver try turning whatever's available into something overlooked or seems impossible to build.

Am I right you never thought of building a simple game with Ubot let alone a game engine ?

Anyway, how far have I progressed in building a game or a better a game engine with Ubot  ? Answer: I only spent about an hr wondering if it's possible or not to build an html game with Ubot. Then I pondered what kind of game to build. Angry Bird came to mind and o Googled for egg imgs with no copyrights. Wrote commands in Ubot to have egg images get called by Ubot from my website to appear and disappear from the screen. The images are links. That's about it. Brainstorming on game ideas as of now for a few days.

Why did I open this thread ? To how you it is possible to build html games with Ubot and to put ideas in your heads. You never know, if you keep an open mind subconsciously at the back of your head then you might one day come-up with a great game idea and just build it and that would give us all more ideas.

Anyway, if you have any good game ideas which you deem Ubot is capable of mustering then do mention them in this thread! Ok ? So, we can copy you. Lol! I already mentioned my idea.

Another game I'm pondering ....

"Take the chair underneath the hooilgan's bottom and smash it on his head before he can get-up and SmaSh it on your'S!" Lol!

Edited by bangali_beta
  • 3 weeks later...