UBot Underground

An Indirect Way To Make Money With Your Bot Without Selling Your Bot

Ubot Buddies,

I am probably your best open minded buddy in the world. You decide if it is true or not once you've finished reading this thread.

Am I right that you are bursting your brains to figure-out how to generate clicks to your ppc links to make a living online so you can quit your 9-5 job ?
The best you have come across is an auto clicker (fraud bot) such as an adfly bot that automatically clicks your adfly links using proxies from different countries to defraud adfly. Correct ?
And you can't think of any legitimate ways to generate clicks to your adfly links. Right ?
Well, I was in the same boat. But I'm no fraud who is not only a student programmer but a student online marketer too. And you know, most people are either one of these but not two. And when someone becomes both then that person is a tough opponent!
Let's see how I fair when I become a master on both fields.   :lol:

Anyway, using my programming & online marketing skills, I have built some softwares or tools to attract clicks to my adfly links. So, why don't you copy my ideas ? Afterall, I am the good Samaritan here and not gonna keep things hush hush for myself and gonna share them with you newbies. Just don't forget to do the same by sharing this thread on the social networks (twitter, facebook, google+, pinterest, stumbleupon, etc.).

I thought to myself: What kind of software can I build that will attract genuine, human, unincentivised clicks to my adfly links ?
Guess what ? I built a few tools that present you with links based on user searches. Then, the links get auto converted to the adfly links using the FULL PAGE script. Now the users who use the tools to find links, would there be any hard pursuasion on my part for them to click the links or are they gonna naturally and automatically click the tool presented links anyway ?

Open Comment Word Press Blog Finder -
Based on your keywords search, it finds links of WP blogs that still have their commenting section open.
You can now leave your comments and links for link building or promotional purposes. This is a unique software with zero competition in the www (WHOLE WIDE WORLD & WORLD WIDE WEB). I should charge $500UD for each copy but guess what ? I'm giving it away for free. Guess why ? Because, the wp links it finds, it auto converts them to adfly links before presenting them to you.
Now, imagine it converted the presented links to your adfly links instead and you gave it away for free to all your twitter followers, facebook fans, youtube viewers & subscribers, blog readers and your Fan Browser followers, etc. (instead of selling it to them) and thousands of people use the tool everyday clicking your adfly links the tool presents. How much money will you earn everyday ? I guess more than what you would've earned had you sold copies.
Ok. I am providing you the link to my tool so you can check it out to understand the concept behind it that generates fraudless adfly link clicks. It will give you more ideas on how to generate fraudless adfly link clicks. (Adfly might even give me a meddle for thinking-up the money making concept. You never know! Lol!   :D ).

Oh by the way, if anybody wants the tool to present your adfly links instead then make PM me. Let's partner. You and me.
In your PM, answer these questions:

1. How many people can you give-away the tool to without spamming ?
2. What are your twitter, facebook and youtube profiles ?
3. Where is your website and how much traffic do you get each day ?
4. How many subscribers you got in your newsletter/mailing list (if you got any) ?

Let me know if you are aware of any other concepts or tools that will generate tonnes of fraudless clicks to your links such a cpm, cpa, ppc, etc. links and I will review it to see if it is worthy enough for me to build it (providing I am interested enough and capable enough and got free time enough to build it) adding some of my own features that I thinkup after checking your recommended concept or tool.

Game Bot - 
Build a game that when users need to gain power or weaponry then they would have to click an image (eg. life fountain) to gain power and clicking the image would take them to a new page that shows them getting all powered-up (and ofcourse the page would contain ads).
And if they lose a stage then they should be given a chance to cheat for the game to ignore their death and continue a if the death of the character/hero never occured. Ofcoure, to acquire the cheatsheet that contains the password to win the stage, the player would have to fill-in a cpa form or unlock a link filling-in a urvey that earn you $1-20Usd.

Well there you go. Just one way to earn money online indirectly by giving away your bots. Yes, users would like your bot but get annoyed clicking links with ads and that's the whole point. If they want no ads then they better purchase a license to your paid version this Christmas.   ;)

Check if you can come-up with a better concept yourself (mind exercise) to earn money by giving away free bots (apart from saying "distribute your bot with a cpa/ppd link!"). Lol!

Thanks!

Btw, I am now trying to think of a clicking game that would influence players to keep on clicking link or images and ofcourse ome of them would contain less intrusive ads. I won't mention my concept here. Opening another thread. Look-out for it.

Edited by bangali_beta
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm already selling paid & free bots on my website i'm using the same strategie in the free ones , it's generate me $100 to $150 daily :) it's really a great idea

Why don't you and me get together and brainstorm a few unique bot idea and then start selling them ?

I'm not good at selling but how about you ?

What kind of botshould we build ?

• Like 1