UBot Underground

Like4Like Bot Help...

I am looking at making a like4like bot, but am having some issues.

Firstly: The manner in which it works, the site causes a popup window to appear, and you use a connected account within it, then you must click the x button of the window, for them to accept and credit you. This seems like it may be impossible to do, without the "EXBrowser" plugin. Does anyone have any experience with this or any ideas?

There are more issues, but I'll leave them alone until this one major hurdle is figured. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Yep, those kind of sites have been botted to death in the past, but on the plus side there are a ton of them, so there should be easier ones out there. They'll have less users though, but look on page 2-3 on Google. Most of these people sign up to more than one of these sites so you might get lucky

I really want to either develop something for like4like or addmefast. Anyone have any insights as to how to deal with their popup windows? I really don't want to be forced into buying that plugin from the greedy developer who has no respect for the people of this community... I am hoping that there is a way to create something with ubot itself. :(