UBot Underground

Need To Click Down A List But Every Element Looks The Same - Help A Newbie!

I'm guessing this is an easy fix for someone who knows more of what they're doing.  I am clicking down a list of 'reviews' but every review button is identical in the selector, and after submitting a review, it doesn't leave the page, so the bot just keeps submitting the same review over and over.  I would love some help to finish this today if anyone has a second and can help me!  I would prefer to PM details if that's ok.

You should read up on element offset.

Here is a code that should help. Make sure to check the way this script is using the elements since all I had to go off of was "reviews".

clear list(%get_elements)
add list to list(%get_elements, $list from text($scrape attribute(<innertext="reviews">, "innertext"), $new line), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")
set(#inc_offset, 0, "Global")
loop($list total(%get_elements)) {
    click($element offset(<innertext="reviews">, #inc_offset), "Left Click", "No")
    wait(1)
    increment(#inc_offset)
}

You should read up on element offset.

Here is a code that should help. Make sure to check the way this script is using the elements since all I had to go off of was "reviews".

clear list(%get_elements)
add list to list(%get_elements, $list from text($scrape attribute(<innertext="reviews">, "innertext"), $new line), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")
set(#inc_offset, 0, "Global")
loop($list total(%get_elements)) {
    click($element offset(<innertext="reviews">, #inc_offset), "Left Click", "No")
    wait(1)
    increment(#inc_offset)
}

Thank you - I will check into this and get back to you!!