UBot Underground

Double Account Data Entries?

Hello,

I'm struggling with an issue where account creation fields return double inputs. For example, the random name generator will generate "Paul", but when it types it into the name field it comes up as "PaulPaul". What causes this?

set(#firstname,$account data("First Name"),"Global")
set(#lastname,$account data("Last Name"),"Global")
type text(<innertext="First Name">,$account data("First Name"),"Standard")
comment("above makes double name")

The page html script (red letters are randomly generated and change on every page load, that's why i use innertext firstname instead of the "id=" values:

<div class="InputText">

<label for="ida">
                    <span>First Name</span>
                    <span class="Required" title="required" id="idb">*</span>
                </label>

<span class="Text">
           <input class="Text ColouredFocus Focused" type="text" value="" name="z2079573689" id="ida" maxlength="30" onchange="var wcall=wicketAjaxPost(';jsessionid=05CF2CA9B1ABB54D1CD3139B7863E1EA.jport-eu-bs04?wicket:interface=:0:FormRegistration:ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:Row1:Field::IBehaviorListener:1:', wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('ida')),function() { }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return Wicket.$('ida') != null;}.bind(this));" tabindex="1">
       </span>

<div class="RequiredLabel">

</div>
                <span>
</span>
            </div>

Please assist, thanks in advance.

Okay now it enters 1 name (if id="ida" is found), but still having problems with the random field generator on that site. When I ran my script again, that same HTML I listed above changed this, leaving the name field blank:

<div class="InputText">

<label for="id4c">
                    <span>First Name</span>
                    <span class="Required" title="required" id="id4d">*</span>
                </label>

<span class="Text">
           <input class="Text ColouredFocus" type="text" value="" name="z348477860" id="id4c" maxlength="30" onchange="var wcall=wicketAjaxPost('?wicket:interface=:1:FormRegistration:ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:Row1:Field::IBehaviorListener:1:', wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('id4c')),function() { }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return Wicket.$('id4c') != null;}.bind(this));" tabindex="1">
       </span>

<div class="RequiredLabel">

</div>
                <span>
</span>
            </div>

See those ID values keep changing at random
Edited by Ettienne

this wildcard

type text(<(tagname="input" AND id=r"id*")>,"test","Standard")

or use element offset

type text($element offset(<tagname="input">,0),"test","Standard")

The problem with the wildcard is that the First name, last name, email, and security answer all use these random ID values that keep changing, so the wildcard changes all those fields. The element offset just leaves the fields blank.

So far the closest I've come is using the 

type text(<innertext="First Name">,$account data("First Name"),"Standard"

but gives me double values "PaulPaul" or "PeterPeter", what causes that? 

Thanks for all the replies so far

The problem with the wildcard is that the First name, last name, email, and security answer all use these random ID values that keep changing, so the wildcard changes all those fields. The element offset just leaves the fields blank.

So far the closest I've come is using the 

type text(<innertext="First Name">,$account data("First Name"),"Standard"

but gives me double values "PaulPaul" or "PeterPeter", what causes that? 

Thanks for all the replies so far

use

type text($element offset(<tagname="input">,0),"test","Standard")

Note.

Information you too little

It also conceal the site.

To help make difficult

If you do not want to disclose information.

I think you should learn on their own here.

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials

http://ubotninja.com/

You can get the ID using regular expressions then use that to type into the textbox even if it changes this regex supports upper and lower case letters as well as numbers, but I can modify it if needed:

load html("<div class=\"InputText\">

<label for=\"ida\">
                    <span>First Name</span>
                    <span class=\"Required\" title=\"required\" id=\"idb\">*</span>
                </label>

<span class=\"Text\">
           <input class=\"Text ColouredFocus Focused\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" name=\"z2079573689\" id=\"ida\" maxlength=\"30\" onchange=\"var wcall=wicketAjaxPost(\';jsessionid=05CF2CA9B1ABB54D1CD3139B7863E1EA.jport-eu-bs04?wicket:interface=:0:FormRegistration:ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:Row1:Field::IBehaviorListener:1:\', wicketSerialize(Wicket.$(\'ida\')),function() \{ \}.bind(this),function() \{ \}.bind(this), function() \{return Wicket.$(\'ida\') != null;\}.bind(this));\" tabindex=\"1\">
       </span>

<div class=\"RequiredLabel\">

</div>
                <span>
</span>
            </div>
            ")
set(#html,"<div class=\"InputText\">

<label for=\"ida\">
                    <span>First Name</span>
                    <span class=\"Required\" title=\"required\" id=\"idb\">*</span>
                </label>

<span class=\"Text\">
           <input class=\"Text ColouredFocus Focused\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" name=\"z2079573689\" id=\"ida\" maxlength=\"30\" onchange=\"var wcall=wicketAjaxPost(\';jsessionid=05CF2CA9B1ABB54D1CD3139B7863E1EA.jport-eu-bs04?wicket:interface=:0:FormRegistration:ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:Row1:Field::IBehaviorListener:1:\', wicketSerialize(Wicket.$(\'ida\')),function() \{ \}.bind(this),function() \{ \}.bind(this), function() \{return Wicket.$(\'ida\') != null;\}.bind(this));\" tabindex=\"1\">
       </span>

<div class=\"RequiredLabel\">

</div>
                <span>
</span>
            </div>
            ","Global")
set(#id,$find regular expression(#html,"(?<=for\\=\\\")[a-zA-Z\\d]+(?=\\\"\\>\\n\\s+\\<span\\>First\\sName)"),"Global")
type text(<id=#id>,"Hello","Standard")