UBot Underground

Noob Here, Hello And Please Assist (Complicated Forms+Checkbox)

Hello,

I purchased Ubot on Friday and have been able to do some pretty neat things so far, however, I've come across 2 issues so far:

1. Account Creation

Okay, it's pretty simple so far, BUT... I've come across Name/Password (etc.) fields that are "randomly generated" by the site, obviously to block bots from creating accounts. Ie: Let's say I want to click the name field to enter the name. When I drag the "click text" or "click" commands into Ubot, each time the "create an account" page loads these values change inside the box, so the bot can't find the box and skips it. Dragging the element will say the value is, say "z=1424696", the next time the bot loops that same box will have a different value, like "z=87965932". How do I get past that?

2. Popup - Checkbox.

I'm using a website to do work for clients, each client has an Account on this site. Now, when I click the "select account" button, a popup comes up listing all the client accounts with a checkbox to the left of them. How do I find an exact match text and tell it to click that specific client's box?

For Example (the zero is my box):

0 Client 1

0 Client 2

0 Client 3

I can tell it to find the text, but how to instruct it to click the box next to it?

Okay that's it for now, and thank you in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. Account Problem:

click($element offset(<create account link>,2),"Left Click","No")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
reset account("Any")
type text(<name="z814136229">,$account data("Last Name"),"Standard")
change dropdown(<name="ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:RowBirthDate:Field:month">,"Random")
change dropdown(<name="ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:RowBirthDate:Field:day">,"Random")
change dropdown(<name="ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:RowBirthDate:Field:year">,"Random")
change dropdown(<country dropdown>,"Random")
type text(<name="z1204626835">,$account data("Username"),"Standard")

See, those  <name="z"> values change every time the page is loaded, so that's my headache there. 

2. Popup Problem:

There is no code for my 2nd problem as I can't get it working. but this is up to where I get stuck.

click(<id="add-accounts">,"Left Click","No")

wait for element(<id="accounts-popup">,"","Appear")
click(<value="categories">,"Left Click","No")
change dropdown(<id="no_of_account_records">,"All")

Did have a "$Search Page" qualifier next, but then after finding the text I don't know how to click the box in that specific line

I'm just messing around for now trying to create gmx.com email accounts, that's where I'm facing the random field problem with those "z" values. I found a workaround for the popup issue using alerts/pause scripts so that's not too much of an issue right now

I can not test all
Because my country is blocked.

navigate("https://gmx.com","Wait")
click($element offset(<create account link>,2),"Left Click","No")
reset account("Any")
type text(<id="ida">,$account data("First Name"),"Standard")
type text(<id="idc">,$account data("Last Name"),"Standard")
change dropdown(<class="Text ColouredFocus MonthPos">,"Random")
change dropdown(<class="Text ColouredFocus DayPos">,"Random")
change dropdown(<class="Text ColouredFocus YearPos">,"Random")
change dropdown(<country dropdown>,"Random")
type text(<id="id1d">,$account data("Username"),"Standard")

for popup

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Allow_Popups

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/In_Popup

• Like 1

Thank you, but it's still only changing the dropdown menus, the name/last name fields are left blank.

In that code you sent

type text(<id="ida">,$account data("First Name"),"Standard")
type text(<id="idc">,$account data("Last Name"),"Standard")

What does the "ida" and "idc" represent? Or when would I use that in general?

Oh okay I seen the ID part now in the code

Name field:

<input class="Text ColouredFocus" type="text" value="" name="z1982738825" id="idc" maxlength="30" onchange="var wcall=wicketAjaxPost(';jsessionid=218BD339C1FCC52AE8F5C441F29C18F3.jport-eu-bs02?wicket:interface=:0:FormRegistration:ListRegistrationData:0:ItemRegistrationData:BorderBoxRegistrationData:PanelRegistrationData:Row2:Field::IBehaviorListener:1:', wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('idc')),function() { }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return Wicket.$('idc') != null;}.bind(this));" tabindex="2">