UBot Underground

Click Every Link On A Page

I have a member matrix that shows 5 referrals info and there is a link to see their referrals and if their referrals have referrals then they have a link, etc.
the problem is until you click every link you can't get all the info. when you click the referral link it updates the current webpage with the referrals info via ajax.
I was going to scrape all the urls and process separately but nothing actually exists in the source. even the first 5 are only filled in via ajax onload.
I can probably figure out a way to process the html and open every link with a new navigate but it would be much easier if I could just click every link which gets everything into one static page.
I need to click every link ONLY once because if I click the same link again it closes up that info.

Not sure if I understand correctly.

navigate("https://ubotstudio.com/site/affiliate-program/?utm_source=anntrondevs&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=jan","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
alert("Link total: {$list total($scrape attribute(<tagname="a">,"value"))}")
set(#i,0,"Global")
loop($list total($scrape attribute(<tagname="a">,"value"))) {
    click($element offset(<tagname="a">,#i),"Left Click","No")
    increment(#i)
    navigate("https://ubotstudio.com/site/affiliate-program/?utm_source=anntrondevs&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=jan","Wait")
    wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
}
stop script
click($element offset(<tagname="a">,1),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<tagname="a">,3),"Left Click","No")

I have noticed when I right click in the browser I can view source or view generated source.
the generated source has the info I need. Is there a way to page scrape the generated source?

I solved it. it was a timing issue. I was page scraping after the original page loaded before the ajax fetched the updated info from the server. I put a delay in and now it scrapes the generated source which has the info I need.