UBot Underground

What Is Wrong With This Code? Creates A Different Results... Exbrowser + Xpath Pro

add list to list(%totalElements,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x://button[@title=\"More options\"]", ""),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
alert($list total(%totalElements))

when I manually "run node" on the first line... it comes up with the correct %totalElements (32 total)

but when I click "RUN" on the entire script... the alert comes up with 200+ %totalElements

I also have tested the xpath and I come up with 32 totalElements as well on XPATH PRO BUILDER as well...

it just mess up when I start the entire thing...

without knowing the page you are working on.

my first move would be change the don't delete command in your add list to list to delete.

just to make sure you aren't duplicating things

your clearing the list each time right????

I do not have the clear command on each run yet... but before I start running the entire script... I cleared the values of all variables... manually..

without knowing the page you are working on.

my first move would be change the don't delete command in your add list to list to delete.

just to make sure you aren't duplicating things

I had to do don't delete... because the "MORE OPTIONS" is a duplicate element...

here's the screenshot of the button:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/ee6653607e384af3a59b162ca3c2a739.png

if I change the don't delete to delete.. it will only return 1 element instead of 32 elements...

ExBrowser actually has a function built in to count the elements, try:

set(#count,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Return Element Count(Xpath)", "x://button[@title=\"More options\"]"),"Global")
  • Like 1