UBot Underground

I am trying to navigate to a page with Https. But it shows a blank page in ubot. This url works fine in other browsers. Can anyone please help with this?

I see no reason for that as most website nowadays use SSL.

Does Facebook or Twitter work on Ubot Studio? If not try reinstalling UbotStudio.

Facebook is loading without any issues. But, the required url still shows blank page.

Is there any solutions for this? I tried to change user agents and Allow Javascript , even that did not work.

It is an internal site and I can not share the details. The bot was working without any issues till day before and then it suddenly started showing a blank page.

Please give a solution for this

It is an internal site and I can not share the details. The bot was working without any issues till day before and then it suddenly started showing a blank page.

Please give a solution for this

I would think about everything you changed on the site during that time - as well as any changes you maybe have made in Ubot - like if you switched the browser for example from 21 to 39 or something like that. Try to retrace your steps one by one to see what caused the issue because its pretty hard to diagnose a problem without being able to see it..

I would think about everything you changed on the site during that time - as well as any changes you maybe have made in Ubot - like if you switched the browser for example from 21 to 39 or something like that. Try to retrace your steps one by one to see what caused the issue because its pretty hard to diagnose a problem without being able to see it..

The site's ssl has been upgraded to TLS 2.0 which seems to be not supported by UBOT.  Is there any solutions for this issue?

The site's ssl has been upgraded to TLS 2.0 which seems to be not supported by UBOT.  Is there any solutions for this issue?

It is clear that your problem has nothing to do with ubot but with either your computer or your website configurations as so far i have never encountered this problem.

If it is an intranet website then check your application ports and SSL configuration to make sure it works correctly, either way it is not an ubot caused issue.

• 3 weeks later...

It is clear that your problem has nothing to do with ubot but with either your computer or your website configurations as so far i have never encountered this problem.

If it is an intranet website then check your application ports and SSL configuration to make sure it works correctly, either way it is not an ubot caused issue.

But this is not the case. Because, the website loads fine in browser. This issue arises only in ubot. Also, it is not an intranet website.

Yes you are right and it is confirmed by several others that other SSL websites are starting to show a blank page as this may be a bug in Ubot internal browser (!?).

Please open a ticket in the bug tracker with your issue and post here the link so others can check and support it accordingly.

Yes you are right and it is confirmed by several others that other SSL websites are starting to show a blank page as this may be a bug in Ubot internal browser (!?).

Please open a ticket in the bug tracker with your issue and post here the link so others can check and support it accordingly.

I have submitted a ticket in Ubot support as you suggested. This is the ticket number: View Ticket: #WGN-353-25174.

I could not find the link to this ticket so others can check and support.