UBot Underground

Plugin Developing Folks,

I've seen you guys develop sophisticated plugins from time to time and made good sales in this forum.

But have you ever thought of building a simple plugin that maybe useful for every bot or bot developers here ?

1st FEATURE: SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNT VERIFIER FEATURE

I mean the plugin that will verify users' social network accounts like facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin, pinterest, del.icio.us, reddit, digg, stubleupon, tumblr, etc. ? Integrate 0Auth or whatever that technology is that users usually trust to verify their accounts.

You know what I'm talking about. When you visit websites they ask you to login to your facebook/twitter accounts or when you make blog comments or when you make comments on blogs or articles you're prompted to register or give your email or login with facebook/twitter. They use 0Auth or whatever to verify your user account.

I think if we have this plugin installed in our bots then our bots can verify user accounts and only run if it's the right user. Else don't run.

2ND FEATURE: SOCIAL LIKE AND SOCIAL SHARE FEATURE

Even better if the plugin can prompt the user to Facebook LIKE, Twitter FOLLOW, Youtube channel SUBSCRIBE, Social SHARE our programmer set links and if the bot user refuses to Social SHARE etc. then the bot stops running. Else it starts running. Would be good if it has a VIRAL SHARE feature. That way, the bot user can REFER the bot to 2 users and each of them to 2 more and so on to LEVELS deep the programmer wants.

I prefer atleast 6 stages/downlines:

10 users

100 users

1,000 users

10,000 users

100,000 users

1,000,000 users

3RD FEATURE: USER LINKS VIRAL SHARE FEATURE

Better if the bot user, eg. Mr, Tom, can feed his links to the bot and then forward the bot to others (his 1st generation/downline level 1) where his gen 1 would see his ads on the bot's footer. There'd be 3 levels of footer.

When gen 1 forward the bot copy to more users (gen 2 of Tom) then gen 2 would see:

Gen 1's footer on footer level 2 and Tom's footer on footer level 1.

Then when gen 2 forward the bot copy to more users (gen 3 of Tom) then gen 3 would see:

Gen 2's footer on footer level 3, gen 1's footer on footer level 2 and Tom's footer on footer level 1.

I think you know what I mean. The MATRIX stuff. This MATRIX feature would influence the bot users to forward copies to their lists. Sooner or later our bots would go viral. And we'd get chance to display ads on a million eye balls.

NOTE: The more social networks verified and Social SHAREs VERIFIED then the better as we don't know which social networks our bot users have accounts with. Facebook, twitter and youtube a must in the list.

Ubotters who are interested in this plugin make your voices heard so plugin developers can see how many Ubotters are likely to buy. It might influence the developers to develop one but not price it too high.

I'm no developer. If I was, I'd be selling one RIGHT NOW.

Just think how easy it would be for your bot to verify users and start running only if it's the right user.

Just think how the bot would force it's users to Social SHARE your links (such as your bot download links, bot sales pages, your blog, your website, etc.) so your links go viral.

I think this PLUGIN suggestions is a good idea. People are welcome to LIKE this post.

PS - Any developer making money out of my idea. Just don't forget to send 50% of your sales amount this way. Afterall, I did give the idea. Lol! ;)

PPS - I will be releasing a bot soon which will have viral effect. This is where each downline would have to tweet about their uplines' links or the bot would not work. Imagine 9 levels of users (downlines/generations) tweeting about your chosen links! Anyway, I tried coding to get the bot to force users to facebook LIKE or Social SHARE my links too if the bot is to work for them but this is where my knowledge comes to an end and so have failed to code to get the bot to force users to Social Share or Facebook LIKE or Youtube Subscribe to my channel. Hence, thought best if a PLUGIN came-out.

Edited by bangali_beta
  • Like 2

Awesome buddy ! No doubt its a good idea and suggestion.

You are not a developer but i highly recommend you to Learn How To Code , Learn some C# and build this plugin.

PS - Don't forget to send 50% of your sales amount this way. Afterall, I did give the idea to "Learn and Code" . Lol!  ;)

My 2 cents

Awesome buddy ! No doubt its a good idea and suggestion.

You are not a developer but i highly recommend you to Learn How To Code , Learn some C# and build this plugin.

PS - Don't forget to send 50% of your sales amount this way. Afterall, I did give the idea to "Learn and Code" . Lol!  ;)

My 2 cents

Thanks. But how about LIKING my post so that PLUGIN developers can see it's a good suggestion ?

• 2 weeks later...

@bangali : nice thought and we all appreciate you taking the time to write it down, but some things are just not possible inside a plugin or the potential sales do not cover the developing and maintenance work of such tasks.

Like @abbas kindly suggests, if you would have been a plugin developer you would have known before writing :)

@bangali : nice thought and we all appreciate you taking the time to write it down, but some things are just not possible inside a plugin or the potential sales do not cover the developing and maintenance work of such tasks.

Like @abbas kindly suggests, if you would have been a plugin developer you would have known before writing :)

Mmm. Ok.

Yeah, I'm looking for Php 7 tutorials myself so most of the things that pop in my head, I can just bring them to life rather than wait for days for others to build them.

Problem is, ever since January, I can't find a proper Php 7 tutorial (both free & paid) for complete beginners. I've been suggsted some in this form but all the tutorials I've come across expect you know previous versions and just mention the new things in v7. I'm not interested in learning the previous versions because a lot of things in the previous versions have been dumped and no good learning a lot of stuffs and wasting my brain cells which I'm gonna have to dump one day anyway.

Really, I'm hungry to make my features come to life. (.exe or .php) to get my bots go viral. Most of my bots are free anyway so people can freely use them, freely virally distribute them and make themselves and myself money from the ads in the bots.

Oh well, whatever's possible in Ubot, I'm bringing them to life.

When I find the proper php 7 tutorial then I'll be creating bots with viral promotional features but the bots would be web versions (php). :)

I did suggest to Ubot team to add a feature so we all can create web versions (php, python, etc.) of our bots. That way, we can run membership sites and people would have to create accounts and use the web versions of our bots. We can charge monthly. It will be ongoing business. Recurring business. But Ubot team got other things going. Therefore, once I learn Php, I'm creating web versions of my bots and won't need to bug them.

Thanks for the feedback, though! ;)

PS - If you find Php 7 tutorials for complete beginners (starting from "Hello World!" and teaching about Php 7 Lists, Php 7 Variables, Php 7 Arrays, etc.) then kindly drop me a line). Who knows, I might one day become a Ubot plugin developer and develope what's possible. You never know. :)

Edited by bangali_beta

One of the reasons we created the online licensing service is to make it more affordable and more safer while being able to cover everything and anything that we can think of, though sometimes some features are not used by everyone.

Some of the social features you asked to implement in your bots can easily be achieved using httpost requests so you don't need any extensive PHP or C# knowledge.

PS - If you find Php 7 tutorials for complete beginners (starting from "Hello World!" and teaching about Php 7 Lists, Php 7 Variables, Php 7 Arrays, etc.) then kindly drop me a line). Who knows, I might one day become a Ubot plugin developer and develope what's possible. You never know. :)

To start learning i recommend any PHP tutorials from 5.6+ will help you get on the right track, PHP 7 is still new and not fully implemented in all hosts but moving to it is a small step once you know how to code.

Don't have any tutorials in mind right now but i remember i started on YouTube, Tuts+ and Lynda.com