UBot Underground

Check If My Bot Earns You Money While You Test It For Free

My Dear Fellows!

I think I have created a fantastic bot that might get mentioned in Seth's Ubot marketing materials (providing it works as designed).  :)

I need free beta testers to test and see if they're able to make money using the bot (using for free ofcourse!) or not.

The bot is a logging web browser that allows it's users to follow each other online.

Whatever you browse with the bot gets logged so other users can check your logs (browsing history) to see what you're browsing online and follow you around from website to website and webpage to webpage.

And, when everytime they follow you around from webpage to webpage, you should earn money for their trailing clicks.

Likewise, when you follow others (eg. your mates) from website to website and webpage to webpage then they too should earn money from your trailing clicks.

The followee should earn money. Not the follower.

Typical example:

1. At 00:00hrs - You visited one.com and 1k followed you to the page. You should earn $5.

2. At 00:01hrs - You visited two.com and 10k followed you to the page. You should earn $50.

3. At 00:02hrs - You visited three.com and 100k followed you to the page. You should earn $500.

4. At 00:03hrs - You visited four.com and 1m followed you to the page. You should earn $5000.

For every 1,000 followers following and clicking the same link you click, you should earn $5.

You can get your facebook fans, twitter followers, youtube and blog subscribers, etc. follow you around online as if you're a celebrity and they're all your fans. The lucky websites you visit might run-out of bandwidth if you have a large follower base!

NOTE: Users don't have to follow you LIVE for you to earn the money. You can visit a webpage now and someone can follow you to it some other day and time and you should still get paid for the click based on the above-mentioned rate.

I have tested the bot. It is able to log my web surfing and reveal to other users what websites and webpages I am visiting. I just need to see whether others following me online earns me money or not.

Likewise, I can follow you guys and you can check to see if my trailing clicks are earning you money or not.

Remember, I am not forcing you to follow me online and click every link I click. You would be presented with a lit of links (my browsing history) and you are free to decide which links to click. I don't force you.

Goes vice versa. I'd get a copy of your browsing history and I too would have a choice to click every link you click and follow you online or click only a few. My choice.

Thi ain't click fraud as no user is making it an obligation for other users to follow him to every single link and make clicks for him to earn.

You guys maybe wondering how the click earns the followee money.

Well, when a user follows/trails another user and clicks a link, that link will display an ad that carries the followee's id.

So, if you follow me to a webpage, even though I don't see any ad on that particular page you however will. And that ad will carry my publisher id. I should earn for the ad display to you.

Likewise, if I follow you to a webpage, even though you don't see any ad on that particular page I however will. And that ad will carry your publisher id. You should earn for the ad display to me.

It's like in real life. If I have an ad on the back of my t-shirt and you guys follow me into a shop then I don't see the ad at my back but you guys do. Now, imagine that ad is paying me for all you guys' eyes falling on it while you follow me around from shop to shop.

In short, any user can see another user's internet browsing history log and click over to the same links to follow the other user.

The logs would be provided by the bot to you on an offline webpage. I, and the beta testers just need to test if the clicks from offline webpages (that carry no referring urls) are able to generate revenues or not.

The ad networks usually pay you for clicks you generate to their advertisers' links from online webpages (webpages who's urls contain a domain name). I need to test and see if they can track or not clicks coming from offline pages. And, whether the ad networks would pay for clicks coming from offline pages or not. That's all. I've asked the ad networks and they have no problems me displaying their links on offline pages but I want to see with my own eyes that I'm earning from clicks coming from offline pages and not just take their "ok" without testing myself. That's all.

So, who wants to beta test this tool ?

Don't forget to LIKE this post.

DISCLAIMER: I do not promise you'd earn any revenues from beta testing my bot as it still needs to be seen if clicks from offline pages can be tracked or not and if they'll be counted by the ad networks as valid clicks or not that is worthy to earn revenues. Plus, I still got to see some cheques coming my way from the ad networks before I can make any claims of revenues earned.  :D

http://loudgobs.com/softwares/downloads/Fan_Browser_v1.0.rar

Edited by bangali_beta
  • Like 1

Edit: This sounds a lot link click fraud, anyways I doubt this is going to work..

No. It's not link click fraud. I'll try to be more clear this time.

Fireup your fav browser. Click "CTRL H". What do you see ? You see a list of links (your browsing history).

Now, does anyone have access to your browsing history ? No.

If I want to see your browsing history then you're gonna have to manually cut and paste all the links in your browsing history and email it to me. My bot saves you from this manual task.

My bot is a special web browser. It will reveal to the public your browsing history just like social bookmarks reveal to the world your bookmarks (del.icio.us). The only difference is, my bot/browser would not reveal your original links when it shows your browsing history to other users on an offline webpage. Instead it would list doorway pages that display ads with your publisher id.

So, let's say, you visited one.com. Now, when other users check your browsing history in an offline page, they won't find the original link one.com listed. Instead they'd see listed a link to a doorway page which when they visit will show an ad with your publisher id (so you earn money for the click) and only then they'd be redirected to one.com. That way, they'd learn what you've been visiting. In this case one.com. But all this only after they've visited the doorway page first and earned you the click revenue. If they don't visit the doorway page then they don't see the ad. If they don't see the ad then they don't get redirected to the page you've been visiting and they never learn what you've been visiting.

In short, each user can view all other users' browsing histories. But the browsing histories would not be listing the original links visited but the doorway pages instead so the follower clicks through to the doorway page and see the ad to earn the followee money. The follower would only be redirected to the original link after the doorway page and it's ad have been viewed.

Simple concept really. The concept is geared towards influencing each user to follow the other user and click over to doorway pages that display the ads for the followee to earn money.

How about I give you my bot to beta test ? You'd be able to view other users' browsing histories and follow them around online and in doing so earn them money (providing clicks from offline pages would count to give publishers revenues).

I, and all other users would be able to view your browsing history too and follow you around online and maybe earn you money for the trailing clicks.

I'm not good at explaining things. The best thing to do is just test my bot and if you still think it's engaged in click fraud then quit using it.

It does not auto click links. But if you find it's not engaged in click fraud then just test and see if you're able to earn money or not when others follow you online via offline pages.

My real aim in this beta test is to see whether clicks from offline pages count or not to earn revenues. When users tell me their earnings meter is running then that means the clicks from offline pages are getting counted. Else not.

Let me whet you guys' appettite. Does your web browser reveal to you who's been at your website or your competitions ? Does it allow you to contact these lost visitors ? No. My bot/browser will. Just see which user of my bot/browser has visited your link without making an order and contact him and ask him what lead him away from your site to your competitions. Check which of your competitions he's been visiting and then make him a better offer. Can you find a better tool to find lost leads ?

Remember, when you view other users' browsing histories, you'd find who's been visiting which of your links and which of your competitions links. Ofcourse, when you desire to contact the lost visitor of your website or the visitor of your competitor you're gonna have to fill-in a ppd/cpa form to unlock the page that lists his contact details and when you do that, his gonna earn money like $1-20USD. That's his interest to allow you to view his browsing history and contact him with offers.

Edited by bangali_beta

Just out of interest.. Why would I want to share my browsing history with someone? 

Or why would I look at other peoples browsing history? I never know what I will find. That's probably very time consuming and not really productive right?
If I need something, I look for it. If I don't need it, I don't look for it.

And I don't ready any websites, newsletter or watch TV shows who are not directly related to the stuff I'm currently working on.
That's just distraction which doesn't help me to get my job done or make more money faster. 

Just my 2 Cents. 

• Like 1

Just out of interest.. Why would I want to share my browsing history with someone? 

Or why would I look at other peoples browsing history? I never know what I will find. That's probably very time consuming and not really productive right?

If I need something, I look for it. If I don't need it, I don't look for it.

And I don't ready any websites, newsletter or watch TV shows who are not directly related to the stuff I'm currently working on.

That's just distraction which doesn't help me to get my job done or make more money faster. 

Just my 2 Cents. 

When you view other peoples' browsing histories you'd not only see the links they visited but the keywords they searched to find those links (keywords research). You can easily see from their browsing history if they visited your site and left without making an order. You can easily see which of your competitions sites they visited or are visiting.

Eg.

Time|Keywords|Url Visited|Visitor Contact Details

12:30pm|php 7 tutorial book|someurl.com|locked-link-to-visitor-details.com

The above log tells you the visitor searched for the keywords "php 7 tutorial book" at 12:30pm california, usa time and visited someurl.com and if you want to contact him then you got to visit his locked link locked-link-to-visitor-details.com and unlock his link by completing a survey and earning him money. Some users won't input their locked links to the bot/browser but their twitter or facebook profiles instead so you can contact them through their profiles instead which you find in their browsing history logs.

Eg.

Time|Keywords|Url Visited|Visitor Contact Details

12:30pm|php 7 tutorial book|someurl.com|twitter.com/#someuser

Edited by bangali_beta

So this is probably similar to:

https://pinboard.in

Which has thousands of users. I can enter a keyword there and it will show me related bookmarks from other users.
Ok, not browsing history. Only real bookmarks.

I think it needs a lot of users to work and make it interesting. but why not. Not the first time that an innovative idea makes some decent money.

Dan

So this is probably similar to:

https://pinboard.in

Which has thousands of users. I can enter a keyword there and it will show me related bookmarks from other users.

Ok, not browsing history. Only real bookmarks.

I think it needs a lot of users to work and make it interesting. but why not. Not the first time that an innovative idea makes some decent money.

Dan

Dan,

Thanks for pointing pinboard.in out. I will check them out when I get the time.

I've come at a standstill with my following browser/lead finding browser bot.

So far, it has these features:

Followee Tab - This tab is a web browser. We all know Ubot has Chrome built inside. This tab logs what each user is visiting.

Follower Tab - This tab shows you what other users are and have been browsing. What keywords they're using and have used to find those websites. You can check if any user visited your website or not. You can contact the "lost visitor" by clicking his locked link. Unlocking his link to see his contact details should earn him money $1-20USD.

NOTE: As of now, my bot IDs a user through his "locked link". You can contact your lost visitor through his locked link.

The downside to this idea is that, if the user puts a bogus email address in his locked link then you never get his contact details to ask him why he left your website without making an order or what he's looking for. You'll see a bogus email instead.

To avoid users submitting bogus emails to my bot, I coded the bot to force users to auto-login to their facebook or twitter accounts for ID verification. This is where the user will input his username & password to the bot and it will login to his account and the bot will then click over to the user's profile page from within his account and grab the profile url and identify the user with his profile page. That way, if any user hides his contact details by submitting a bogus email then you'd be able to contact the user (your lost visitor) through his facebook/twitter profile as the bot would reveal that to you when you make complain against the bogus email submitter.

Anyway, I've just realized from other Ubotters' inputs here that apps and websites verify a user's facebook/twitter id using the 0Auth service where their usernames & passwords don't get revealed to the apps/websites. Learning this has made me realize that even though my bot doesn't save or steal their usernames & passwords, should any user's account get compromised then they might point the finger at my bot. And so, I've decided now to quit the feature that prompts the users for their facebook/twitter usernames & passwords.

Now, I'm back to square one again. How to ID a user ? How to prevent a user submitting a bogus email to my bot ?

I've been working about 6 months on this bot and I'm not going to just give-up now and so any suggestions are welcome.

In the past, in one of my bots, I used another technique to ID a user. This is where the bot would email the new user a code to his email address and he must insert that code to verify his email address. However, ID-ing a user through his email address and revealing his email address as his ID to other users doesn't sound good in this case and so people would be reluctant to use the bot.

Imagine every website you visited with my bot got hold of your email address. They'd spam the heck out of you. You'd stop using my bot.

Imagine every website you visited with my bot got hold of your email address ONLY after they unlocked your link (that advertises your email) and earned you $1-20USD. They'd spam the heck out of you probably but atleast you make some money out of them contacting you. You'd probably keep on using my bot. If 10 contact you, you should earn $10-$200USD. And so on.

But like I said, we're back to square one. What if you unlocked a user's link (who has visited your site) to access his email address to contact him with offers and earned him $1-20USD but find he's listed a bogus email. You won't use my bot anymore.

I've been pondering for 48hrs now but I still haven't come-up with any workaround how to ID a user so if he (your lost visitor) submits a bogus email my bot can still ID him and get your messages through to him.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to brain storm for another 48hrs before I come-up with any real solid solution. Once this hurdle is out of the way, I can just upload the bot to this forum and you guys can check if you start making any money out of it or not. Using for free, ofcourse. ;)

Edited by bangali_beta
  • 2 months later...

Ubotters,

I managed to compile the bot. Currently, it only shows you what urls other users are browsing. It doesn't show you the keywords they used.

I'm building another bot that will show you both. But have a look at the current one and let me know what you think. Infact, if you start logging your web surfing using your FULL PAGE sCRIPTs from adf.ly, linkbucks, etc. then when I follow you online then you should earn money from my trailing clicks. Why don't we experiment and see if you earn money or not from other users' trailing clicks ?

http://loudgobs.com/softwares/downloads/Fan_Browser_v1.0.rar