[Sell] Traffic Titan - New Traffic Software With Source Code

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though I have traffic systems already built with and without exbrowser, I enjoy taking a look how others are doing things.  I have bought quite a few of Nicks products, and they are very educatio

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake v

Wow Chris, thank you!

Posted Images

After buying your bot, I learned many things, thank you.

and I have a question..

Is it possile to save the cookie(which I searched and navigated) draw when I navigate with same proxy?

I think If I search only new guy only visit my site, then it is weird..

So I think if I add some re-visiting history with cookie, it can help the ranking of google or other search engine.. 

Do you know whether my guess is right or wrong and the way to save and draw the cookie? 

After buying your bot, I learned many things, thank you.

and I have a question..

Is it possile to save the cookie(which I searched and navigated) draw when I navigate with same proxy?

I think If I search only new guy only visit my site, then it is weird..

So I think if I add some re-visiting history with cookie, it can help the ranking of google or other search engine.. 

Do you know whether my guess is right or wrong and the way to save and draw the cookie? 

It would make sense if Analytics stored a cookie then yes, and I'm not actually sure if they do or not. Only domains who store a cookie can access them so they wouldn't see cookies from your site if you dropped them. I know that you can load cookies in ExBrowser but you have to first navigate to the domain so it might look weird if you navigated set the cookie then came right back but if you want the code let me know.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest EXB 1.3.1.4 cant launch FF portable...

This is something you would have to let ExBrowser team know here: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/page-57

But in the meantime here are some things you can do.

You can close out of Ubot and the delete this folder: AppData\Roaming\exb

Then re open Ubot and it will redownload ExBrowser files.

You can try a different portable FF version, generally a newer but not the newest is what you are looking for.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Is there any blackfriday coupon for this ?

I cant apply any coupon on your site

No sorry but it's not currently for sale, read this: http://imautobots.com/rip-im-autobots/

But I do plan on remaking this soon. Possibly even after Website Crawler 3 comes out which will be very soon.