UBot Underground

[Sell] Traffic Titan - New Traffic Software With Source Code

Thanks again for the wonderful code bud. 

Saved me a good bit of time on a conversion i wanted to do for another software to exbrowser.

Here is a little video i put together

http://screencast.com/t/GZ8gAfmyFI

What I added to mine

Ubot Scheduler
Google login
referral option
WebRTC disable via UBlock extension
Google search
Bing search
Direct traffic (already there modified from type)
Adjusted UI slightly moving counters
and adjusted size of textareas where imports are done

• Like 2
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though I have traffic systems already built with and without exbrowser, I enjoy taking a look how others are doing things.  I have bought quite a few of Nicks products, and they are very educatio

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake v

Wow Chris, thank you!

Posted Images

Thanks again for the wonderful code bud. 

Saved me a good bit of time on a conversion i wanted to do for another software to exbrowser.

Here is a little video i put together

http://screencast.com/t/GZ8gAfmyFI

What I added to mine

Ubot Scheduler

Google login

referral option

WebRTC disable via UBlock extension

Google search

Bing search

Direct traffic (already there modified from type)

Adjusted UI slightly moving counters

and adjusted size of textareas where imports are done

Wow TJ that is great!

I had written down 100 ideas for this in the beginning, one was scheduling but I never considered using the Ubot scheduler - that does makes sense though and everybody has it built in which is nice.

You can add this to the CSS so that the Seed URLs lines have an overflow instead of wrapping (should make it look better)

textarea {
	white-space: nowrap;
}

Damn TJ that's an awesome update to it...too bad it's only yours :P

One thing to note is that:

1. Yes the logging in to a Google account first is useful BUT only if that user has a natural looking search history being built up.

2. They keep searching related and unrelated things in Google consistently.

Otherwise you're not sending anything natural to Google anyhow so what's the point?

Google does keep records of your history even when you don't think they do so the benefits to having that in there only work if

that profile looks real to Google. The IPs also have to look like a residential user and not already known as a proxy IP address.

But that looks awesome regardless!

• Like 1

What will happen if:

- you create 30'000 profile urls using Xrumer or any other black hat tool

- load them into Traffic Titan

- visit those links and click on the profile link redirecting to your website

I presume it may be considered as natural traffic but low quality no ?

What will happen if:

- you create 30'000 profile urls using Xrumer or any other black hat tool

- load them into Traffic Titan

- visit those links and click on the profile link redirecting to your website

I presume it may be considered as natural traffic but low quality no ?

At this moment TT doesn't click on referring links but it's in the works with some other updates I mostly need to figure out how to display this all to the user. Or take a page out of TJ's book and just use files instead.

I think it would look odd if you get a lot of traffic from forum profiles - or even from a high number of different forums (30k is quite a lot). But if those profiles created threads and the forums were in the same language and filtered well (obviously a gardening blog wouldn't want adult/gambling traffic) - possibly even niche relevant. Then I don't see why you couldn't use it as part of a traffic strategy. I think 30k is probably overkill at that point you are probably not filtering enough. Keep in mind that it wouldn't be unlikely for people to make several posts on one forum and only have a handful of forums - therefore getting decent traffic off a smaller number of forums.

• Like 1

So I had an epiphany and just wanted to run this by TJ...

WHAT IF...

You gave Nick the code you've generously coded for your own pleasure....

AND GET THIS....

Let HIM use it in the release to everyone?

Talk among yourself. :D

TJ can do what he wants, if he wanted to share his modifications with other TT users I would not stop him - or mind. But he did mention it was for his customers who are likely paying for the product so I could see why he also wouldn't want to do that.

Regardless, some of those features have already been discussed here and will be in TT.

If anyone else wants to make extensions to TT that is okay with me though, I am selling the source with the intentions of people modifying it.

• Like 1

Update V 1.0.8: Scheduling - Important please read:

First and foremost if you are going to use the scheduler there are some quirks so please read this post. Also, backconnect proxies currently will not work with schedulingthis will crash the program.

I have narrowed down the culprit, however, I have to do way more testing to figure out a good solution.

But I felt like the ability to schedule is pretty powerful and so for the other 3 options it can be a good choice.

Due to the fact that the program could crash (if backconnect option is selected) and also the quirks which I will list below you may not want to enable scheduling if you are selling this to clients. But it can be useful if they understand how to use it or if you just want to use it for yourself. You can disable it when you go to compile.

One of the issues is - as far as I know - there is no way to communicate with the scheduling system. I haven't used it much before this. So we can't validate the input basically. You must do the following to setup a schedule:

1. Click Tools then Scheduler

2. Select a time

3. This is something people can overlook - you have to select an Event, in this case there is only one called "Start Program" If you don't select this then it wont work but you also won't get an error, so be sure to do this.

4. Tick repeat and choose the time - be sure to leave enough time for the program to go to all the pages

5. Click "Run on Schedule" back in the main GUI

Besides the fact that you can forget to choose an Event and nothing will ever run if you do that there is one more thing important to note.

When you press "Stop" the scheduling system is still running - I am not sure if this is a bug or on purpose but until you restart the program the schedule will continue to run. So when you intend on stopping a scheduled run you must also close the program. Otherwise if you go to run another schedule then that can cause problems. There is an option to delete the series - it's the one thing I didn't test - that may be another way to cancel the current schedule.

Hopefully I can get the backconnect proxies to work with this, it seems to have something to do with "run python on result" which causes an error which crashes the app. It only does this when scheduling though. 

Update V 1.0.9

Fixed: Crash with scheduler & backconnect proxies (still doesn't work) now an alert comes up when the schedule runs instead of a crash happening
Fixed: Small GUI change to allow overflow for seed urls so that referring urls can be added as well
Added: Click from referring site

Click From Referring Site:

This is how it works, you insert your site first, this can be a partial url such as: imautobots.com then follow that with a pipe | then the URL where your link is on.

Example:

imautobots.com|http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19487-sell-traffic-titan-new-traffic-software-with-source-code/

It will click the first link that contains your domain. You can put in a full url and it will click that as long as it matches properly.

Note: Links that pop up in new tabs will then still be navigated to in the background tab. Because it tries to detect if the link was really clicked or not so keep this in mind it better to use links that do not open in new tabs or windows.

Big thanks to TJ for giving me some inspiration as well as guidance on how to add some of these things in.
  • Like 1

Hello Nick,

when did you make the Google Search as promised?

Thanks 

Peter

Hi Peter, I intend on getting it into the next update if I have time, otherwise the one after that. I had struggled in the past with the idea of adding it as a separate module but it's just not going to work unless I integrate it fully into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.2.0

Added: Google search

How to use:

Add a URL two pipes || and a keyword so like so:

imautobots.com||im autobots

imautobots.com||pizza

imautobots.com||some keyword goes here

This looks for the links in Google which contain the URL so if you want it to find URLs on your domain then add your domain only and ideally you wouldn't use http or www unless you are sure that is how it is in Google.

If you add https://imautobots.comand http:// shows up without the s then it won't contain the URL and so it won't be clicked.

By default it searches for 3 pages, to change this go to:

Other tab -> Clear Lists And Variables (command) --> #gs_max_pages

Hello Nick,

thanks for this great Extension!!!!

Chrome runs perfect! But in Firefox i become an Error, i only have this in German:

Fehler: Ungültige Adresse

Die URL ist ungültig und kann nicht geladen werden.

Web-Adressen sehen für gewöhnlich folgendermaßen aus: http://www.example.com/
    Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie nicht den umgekehrten, sondern den einfachen Schrägstrich verwenden (/).
Can you please have an Look at this!
Thanks

Hello Nick,

thanks for this great Extension!!!!

Chrome runs perfect! But in Firefox i become an Error, i only have this in German:

Fehler: Ungültige Adresse

Die URL ist ungültig und kann nicht geladen werden.

Web-Adressen sehen für gewöhnlich folgendermaßen aus: http://www.example.com/
    Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie nicht den umgekehrten, sondern den einfachen Schrägstrich verwenden (/).
Can you please have an Look at this!
Thanks

Hi Peter,

Where do you get this error at?

• 1 month later...

Update 1.2.1:

Fixed: Backconnect proxy change
Added: Portable browser support

Portable Browser Support

Traffic Titan now supports portable browsers. This will make your life easier when browsers update and Ex Browser stops working. You can now just use portable browsers so that the program will always work. But you need to know a few things in order to use them.

Currently, the place to specify the binary location is the first two variables in the on load named #firefox_portable and #chrome_portable. If you do not want to use portable browser leave both of these set to be $nothing.

In order to use the portable browsers for the moment the binary locations are hard-coded meaning when you package this to your customers you will have to know the location of each exe file. This can easily be done by packing the portable browsers or having the users install them in the Chrome & Firefox folders which come with the program and are in the application folder.

By default the variables are set to be $nothing - in this case it will continue using the normal installed browsers.