UBot Underground

[Sell] Traffic Titan - New Traffic Software With Source Code

Current Version: 1.2.2

Latest Update: Dec 14th

This comes with a 55 minute source code video explaining what everything does (in V 1.0.0). Over time things will change and later as more updates come I may make more videos but for now at least this video should explain everything!

Current Features:

• 3 Loop Modes
  • Uses Firefox & Chrome via ExBrowser
  • HTTP Proxy support (no username/password)
  • Multi-threaded
  • Can load up to 5 extensions randomly from folder
  • Choose wait time on pages, up to 100 minutes
  • Scrolls the page “reading” while it waits
  • Navigate to x amount of internal pages
  • Brings links into view, mouses over before clicking
  • Detects when a link has not been clicked and can retry x times
  • Can navigate directly if links cannot be clicked (or close the page)
  • Detects when pages are not loading, tries to leave ASAP when proxies die

Practical Applications:

• Increase page views
  • Increase pages per visitor
  • Increase time on site
  • Lower bounce rate

You May:

• Use it
  • Sell it
  • Learn from it
  • Modify it

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

My Guarantee To You

I want you to be happy with the product and if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time I’ll give you a credit to IM Autobots for the amount of your purchase. No strings attached.

Notice: This uses the ExBrowser Plugin which is currently not for sale. You must already own ExBrowser for this to work!

This is source code only. You must own the developers edition of Ubot Studio and be subscribed to updates. This uses the ExBrowser Plugin (NOT currently for sale!) as well as these free plugins: File Management, and INI File Reader

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though I have traffic systems already built with and without exbrowser, I enjoy taking a look how others are doing things.  I have bought quite a few of Nicks products, and they are very educatio

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake v

Wow Chris, thank you!

Posted Images

Even though I have traffic systems already built with and without exbrowser, I enjoy taking a look how others are doing things. 

I have bought quite a few of Nicks products, and they are very educational for anyway one wanting to learn, and or have a solid product.

Great job buddy looks great.

• Like 2

HI, 

Can I use this with Ubot standard without being subscribed to updates ? I've read this  "developers edition of Ubot Studio and be subscribed to updates"

Got the exbrowser plugin.

After purchasing we will get lifetime updates for it ? or after you will add a few more features, you will charge for them?

HI, 

Can I use this with Ubot standard without being subscribed to updates ? I've read this  "developers edition of Ubot Studio and be subscribed to updates"

Got the exbrowser plugin.

After purchasing we will get lifetime updates for it ? or after you will add a few more features, you will charge for them?

You will not be able to use this with standard unfortunately, this uses threading which I don't think is available in standard (not 100% sure though) and it has the GUI which isn't available until the dev edition. The "be subscribed to updates" part is not 100% necessary as I can change the code to work without using the botbank commands so if anybody runs into that issue let me know. It is just much easier to build it using the botbank commands rather than adding in more plugins to get the job done.

Updates are free, most new features will be free. Some will be considered "Addons" that I will charge for. Think of Scrapebox, it has over the years added a lot of free things but also has just a couple of paid addons - that's where I see this in the next few months.

• Like 1

Hello Nick,

is it possible to add private Proxy Support, with Username and Password?

Thanks

The issue with doing this is that Firefox doesn't support it in ExBrowser. So the ExBrowser team created a workaround but I don't think you can use it while multithreading and also you can't use the computer as it would take control of the mouse and keyboard.

So perhaps I can make an option to only use it with Chrome.

V 1.0.1

Added: input validation for number of hits
Added: validation to make sure they have Chrome & Firefox installed
Added: some file names as variables in the on load
Added: validation of required files

This update was supposed to include a log as well but I just couldn't quite get it working the way I wanted so that may come in a future update as I play around with it. I have found a backconnect proxy source, which I'll be purchasing tonight, hopefully they can get me setup quickly and if all goes well I'll include a way for the bot to work with backconnect proxies! The source I'm trying first has over 100k proxies in rotation.

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed

and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake visitors

are using sockets and browsers made for botting.

Unlike other tools Traffic Titan uses REAL browsers installed on the users machine and mimics exactly

what a real visitor footprint looks like. This is where all other tools fail miserably. Traffic Titan not only

makes Google and other search engines think the visitor and traffic is real by using real browsers but

it also uses random user agents, screen sizes and proxies to further disguise itself as a real unique

individual surfing your webpages.

Nick also has some amazing new features planned for this unique SEO / Traffic software that will blow

every other tool out there away. You definitely do NOT want to miss this incredible deal while it's still

available so buy your copy right now!

I don't have to remind you that Nick is a highly trusted member of our community and always there

to help. I know he's gone above and beyond for me when I needed help and he's constantly taking

his products to the next level by listening to his buyers and the community and implementing what

they want.

You can't put a price tag on trust and respect and Nick has gone overboard earning both of those with

me and I know everyone here feels the same way.

This software has a LOT of applications guys and if you're smart you'll buy this before Nick raises the

price tag! Hit that download now button above and lock in your price before Nick ups the cost!

• Like 2

if you can modify this to work without subscription to updates that will be great ( i will buy it)

thanks

I will have a look and see, I believe I can get it working but it will need at least one more plugin (free plugin though) - I'll see if I can get that into the next update!

Hello Nick,

is it possible, that he search at Google for an Keyword and then come to the Site?

Peter

Hi Peter,

Today it is not part of the program, I will almost certainly make it an addon though as many have asked me about this already. Timeline at the moment 2-3 weeks most likely because before that I want to see backconnect proxies and most likely also VPNs (probably HMA to start).

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed

and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake visitors

are using sockets and browsers made for botting.

Unlike other tools Traffic Titan uses REAL browsers installed on the users machine and mimics exactly

what a real visitor footprint looks like. This is where all other tools fail miserably. Traffic Titan not only

makes Google and other search engines think the visitor and traffic is real by using real browsers but

it also uses random user agents, screen sizes and proxies to further disguise itself as a real unique

individual surfing your webpages.

Nick also has some amazing new features planned for this unique SEO / Traffic software that will blow

every other tool out there away. You definitely do NOT want to miss this incredible deal while it's still

available so buy your copy right now!

I don't have to remind you that Nick is a highly trusted member of our community and always there

to help. I know he's gone above and beyond for me when I needed help and he's constantly taking

his products to the next level by listening to his buyers and the community and implementing what

they want.

You can't put a price tag on trust and respect and Nick has gone overboard earning both of those with

me and I know everyone here feels the same way.

This software has a LOT of applications guys and if you're smart you'll buy this before Nick raises the

price tag! Hit that download now button above and lock in your price before Nick ups the cost!

Wow Chris, thank you!

• Like 2

Coupon Code Expires Tomorrow - Saturday the 11th!

Hello Nick,

is it possible to load a List of Referrer from where the Script comes?

Thanks

Referrers can't be faked natively in ExBrowser but I may make an option that allows you to load a list of urls and it finds the link to your site and clicks on it this way you would be getting refereed traffic from that site. There may be a way to do it using a plugin but I haven't looked into it yet

Hello

Okay Nick, that would be fine!

PS: Are you working on the Google Search and Click Addon?

Peter

Hi Peter,

First I am adding in the most proxy options I can which I will explain in the next post in a minute whats going on since there is a slight delay with this update while I test something. But once the proxy options are in place then it seems people really want the Google search addon so I will likely do that first thing after!

The update will likely be delayed until tomorrow because at this point I don't have an option but to test something for quite a long time to make sure it holds up.

I am trying to make backconnect proxies work with Traffic Titan, adding a great way for people to be able to use proxies that rotate IPs. The issue is in checking the IPs - to see when they rotate - without using something like HTTP Post since it's a paid dependency. I am trying a few things at the moment and will get this update out ASAP.

Once backconnect proxies are in there I will be looking at VPNs - probably just HMA to start since I think that is what most people use but I'm open to suggestions if there are other ones with large pools of IPs - in fact it may be better to use lesser known providers.