UBot Underground

How To Automatically Place An Order At Any Website By Ubot?

basically just start at the beginning and keep moving forward account fvor every step through the process for typeing, clicking etc.

without more information your kind of leaving us all up in arms about hwo to help you.

its also best to give it a good try first, then post how far youve gotten and where your having issues so that then we are not writing

an entire software for you which most of us have no problem doing but we charge to do so.  Time is money bud.

Help us help you

basically just start at the beginning and keep moving forward account fvor every step through the process for typeing, clicking etc.

without more information your kind of leaving us all up in arms about hwo to help you.

its also best to give it a good try first, then post how far youve gotten and where your having issues so that then we are not writing

an entire software for you which most of us have no problem doing but we charge to do so.  Time is money bud.

Help us help you

Can you quote via Skype, I message to you via Skype. Thanks.

I will sent requesting full details step by step exactly what you want you need to send in order to quote.

I have worked out solutions before for amazon your not looking a ta cheap software by any means.  2500-3500 to build out properly for amazon

account creation

proxys

storage

reviews

purchase

variations

search click to product

and using exbrowser for Chrome use and plugins used to all look legit

with humanized typing and clicking throughout

and other things behind the scenes that i cant really share in the public but its been tried tested and working

Example: http://www.screencast.com/t/Zr2dEJPT

mores been done since.   but latest video available right now

ebay i have not done yet but plan to

I think he's referring to deals that are about to go live, right? Then that is maybe tricky, as you'd need to know when the 'Buy it' button is 'live' (for example).

Personally, I'd use Get to compare the page differences (possible issues as there are timestamps, etc, that keep changing - so you'd need to discount these changes), then when it goes live, then use a browser based bot to go thru the whole ordering process.