UBot Underground

Strange Issues With Ubot 5.5.6 5.5.9 And 5.511

SOLVED I updated win 7 service pack 1 and seems to work fine now. Seems older service pack 1 was the culprit .

Hi,  i have some  heavy troubles with Ubot 5.5.6 and 5.5.9 not opening files, not saving files and in compile bot can't  select output folder-no popups showing at all. 

5.5.11 hangs on licensing screen but not the other two I mentioned.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in Advance!

P.S Ad list from file also not opening file system to chose from. :(

Hi,  i have some  heavy troubles with Ubot 5.5.6 and 5.5.9 not opening files, not saving files and in compile bot can't  select output folder-no popups showing at all. 

5.5.11 hangs on licensing screen but not the other two I mentioned.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello

Latest version is 5.9.19. Can you reproduce the error with that version?

Opening a support ticket might be the best option for you.

Dan

Not sure if the old versions are still supported by ubot. But if something is fixed in a newer version, you won't get a fix for the old version. 

Ubot Support is the only one that can help you with that kind of issues. But what you describe sounds very strange. And you should ensure that you're using a legit licensed version of ubot.

And not something that comes from any other sources...  :P

Cheers

Dan

Sure license is legit just not subscribed to updates.I saw same troubles with latest version in bugtracker.

BTW Dan strange things happens with ubot  as i was eager to purchase exbrowser, but I can´t get 5+ to work .

Shade eigentlich. 

BTW Dan strange things happens with ubot  as i was eager to purchase exbrowser, but I can´t get 5+ to work .

Shade eigentlich. 

Working perfectly fine here on my end with the latest version.

Dan

No doubt Dan, and thanks for taking the time to answer. I will upgrade to latest  for sure, but since I bought Ubot i have never seen a stable ver.

But one expects to be able to do some work  with 1000 usd soft. Where are oficial Ubot PPL when one is experience   issues like i face? 

It might be on my end or Ubot who knows, but it is for sure not a problem that members of the community should solve(my humble opinion).

No doubt Dan, and thanks for taking the time to answer. I will upgrade to latest  for sure, but since I bought Ubot i have never seen a stable ver.

But one expects to be able to do some work  with 1000 usd soft. Where are oficial Ubot PPL when one is experience   issues like i face? 

It might be on my end or Ubot who knows, but it is for sure not a problem that members of the community should solve(my humble opinion).

I think it would be wise to upgrade, I haven't run into any problems with Ubot in awhile now. BUT it really depends on what you do, Ubot will always be a work in progress to some degree as things online are always changing. If you run into serious problems the best place to go for help is here: http://support.ubotstudio.com/ there you can talk with Ubot people directly. We can help with advice on the forum but only to a certain degree.

I am a ubot user for a while so i know  what to or not to expect from support . In the version log there is NO 5.5.11 version.  5.5.10 and 5.5.12.

But in my dashboard there is a 5.5.11 version that i am allowed to download and once installed it screwed up all my 5er's. So don't come to me with work in progress shit as u pay for reliable soft and not some Open Source project.

I just want to know why  i can't get any dialogs  pop up such as Save as, Save file location or simply  select compiled file folder.

BTW hi Jason  :) ! How are u ?

• 2 weeks later...