UBot Underground

Got Professional Version Almost 2 Weeks Ago

I was able to finally get professional version almost 2 weeks ago. So I have version 4 professional. Plus this upcoming weekend I should be able to get the 6 months of updates so that means even more features I'll be able to use. I went on a coding spree with it. I only ate a sandwich all day on the first day I had it because of coding so much.

So as a result I have 4 traffic exchange bots finished and working on more as well. So soon I'll have them up for sale. Also if anyone has a bot that is not too complicated they want made then let me know. If it looks like something that could be a good seller then I'll probably start working on it. Also if anyone wants to share any code since I now have code view option I can just copy and paste it. I was thinking about selling my traffic exchange bots for $25 each. Some of them took a bit of time and a decent amount of coding. Not anything complicated but had to put in several nodes for sure. So also let me see what you guys think about a decent price range.

So I am excited about having professional version and I also look forward to getting the updates as well real soon....

Oh man, I've made my money back on ubot 10x's over just with my latest product I released 2 weeks back. (Even surprised me this last launch, lol.)

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, and yes I have sold a few small bots so far. I actually am having better success on seoclerks then I am having on fiverr. I have sold 3 bots recently on seoclerks and have not sold anything on fiverr in a long time. Plus seoclerks has a referral system so anyone that joins with my link I get a small cut from there sales. So if anyone wants to join then PM me.

Also I was able to get the updates too for ubot so now I have the full ubot 5 version and it's great having so many coding options.

Good work David! It those like yourself that take action and succeed!

Keep it up!

Frank

Thanks Frank. And your videos has helped out a ton. Especially the scraping section.

Thanks guys, and yes I have sold a few small bots so far. I actually am having better success on seoclerks then I am having on fiverr. I have sold 3 bots recently on seoclerks and have not sold anything on fiverr in a long time. Plus seoclerks has a referral system so anyone that joins with my link I get a small cut from there sales. So if anyone wants to join then PM me.

Also I was able to get the updates too for ubot so now I have the full ubot 5 version and it's great having so many coding options.

Your SeoClerks link in the sig is dead.

So can you set any price for your bots on there?

Your SeoClerks link in the sig is dead.

So can you set any price for your bots on there?

Sorry about that. I will PM you with the link again. Yes you can post your gigs for small up to large amounts.