UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubot Beyond The Basics Course - Take Your Ubotting To The Next Level

Course Length: 4+ hours

This course is designed for those who already have a basic understanding of Ubot and want to take their Ubotting to the next level. The course is designed to teach important concepts that will enable you to create more professional bots. Please note that while it is not necessary I highly recommend you have the Ubot Developer edition to get the most out of this course. This course talks about GUIs and that section is only relevant to those with the Developer Edition (or plan on getting it and want to learn ahead of time).

Course Contents:

The contents of this course are divided up into 4 main sections, each containing its own set of videos.

Section 1 – Ubot

In this section we look at Ubot and all the options there are, the keyboard shortcuts and anything else that is important. We talk about compiling as well and all the options. This is the most basic part of the course, but is necessary to make sure everyone is up to speed. Plus you may learn some nuggets of information you didn’t know before – even if you are a seasoned Ubotter.

• Navigating Ubot
  • Compiling

Section 2 – Programming

This section teaches you the concepts of being a better Ubotter. After you are done with this section you will know how to write better and cleaner Ubot code as well as understand important concepts for making more professional bots such as input validation, adding proxy support, and multi-threading.

• Code Formatting
  • Input Validation
  • Adding Proxy Support – how to add public and private proxy support to your script
  • Custom Commands & Functions
  • Multi-threading – best way to multi-thread in Ubot
  • Working With Time

Section 3 – Information Storage

Information storage is a massive part of making bots, this section will teach you how to create a settings file for your bots to make them more professional. We also talk about a few other things you may not know about.

• Paths
  • Settings File – how to create a settings file for your bots
  • Table Tips

Section 4 – GUIs

If you want to make the most professional looking programs then you have to know how to work with GUIs. This section teaches you the basics of creating HTML elements for Ubot. We look at inputs and how to connect them to Ubot variables. We then go to more advanced concepts such as how to create a progress bar, how to make a dropdown menu that is updated by a list as well as creating custom start and stop buttons. This is not a basic HTML/CSS tutorial but rather a tutorial that teaches you how to take basic HTML/CSS and make it work in Ubot.

• HTML Boilerplate
  • HTML Elements 1 – creating HTML elements for a GUI and connecting them to Ubot variables
  • HTML Elements 2
  • Creating A Progress Bar
  • Making A Dropdown Updated By A List
  • Creating Custom Start & Stop Buttons
  • Creating Custom Start & Stop Buttons Multitthreaded Version
  • Javascript Count Items In A Textarea

$49

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

Note: It is recommended you have the Developer Edition of Ubot to get the most out of this course (or plan on getting it and want to learn about GUIs ahead of time). Plugins used: Threads CounterINI File Reader

My Guarantee To You

I want you to be happy with the product and if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time I’ll give you a credit to IM Autobots for the amount of your purchase. No strings attached.

Since he helped me in setting up proxy support in my Backpage program if you have the money for his course I say get it for sure. He knows his stuff and is great at making detailed videos on how to code. So being someone that he has helped a lot in the past I say grab his course as soon as you can.

• Like 1

Nick's courses and bots have helped me a lot, his regex course helped me clear a lot of concepts, if you are struggling with ubot and want to take it to next level I would highly recommend to get this course.

• Like 1

Just purchased the course.

I'm currently slogging my way through another paid course, but can't wait to get my teeth into more learning material from a seasoned pro .

Good luck with sales! :)

• Like 1

Since he helped me in setting up proxy support in my Backpage program if you have the money for his course I say get it for sure. He knows his stuff and is great at making detailed videos on how to code. So being someone that he has helped a lot in the past I say grab his course as soon as you can.

Thanks David!

Sent pm

Will check that in just a minute.

Nick's courses and bots have helped me a lot, his regex course helped me clear a lot of concepts, if you are struggling with ubot and want to take it to next level I would highly recommend to get this course.

Glad to hear it :)

Just purchased the course.

I'm currently slogging my way through another paid course, but can't wait to get my teeth into more learning material from a seasoned pro .

Good luck with sales! :)

Hope it helps!

I just want to say that I had an opportunity to view the course of the weekend and I was happy to pick up

some nuggets that will definitely help me with a lot things that I could do better in terms of coding.

Mind you have I been a user of Ubot for a few years so regardless of your skill level you can always

learn something new.  It also helps that Nick is an awesome teacher and makes things very easy to follow.

• Like 1

If you have a request for a video that you think would fit the course let me know and if it's a good fit I'll add it :)

You mentioned that if we have a request for a video to let you know so I will give it a shot.  This may be more

suited for your scraping course but I do not recall this being in there.  However, something I know that I and

others (from reading the threads) have struggled with is how to deal with gathering large amounts of data to

a list (maybe perhaps in conjunction with using tables and/or the large list plugin).  

We all know that when using Ubot's built in list commands that after it gathers a certain amount of data weird things

start to happen.

If you could make a video on that I know it would help me greatly and perhaps help a few others that have struggled

with this in the past.

• Like 1

You mentioned that if we have a request for a video to let you know so I will give it a shot.  This may be more

suited for your scraping course but I do not recall this being in there.  However, something I know that I and

others (from reading the threads) have struggled with is how to deal with gathering large amounts of data to

a list (maybe perhaps in conjunction with using tables and/or the large list plugin).  

We all know that when using Ubot's built in list commands that after it gathers a certain amount of data weird things

start to happen.

If you could make a video on that I know it would help me greatly and perhaps help a few others that have struggled

with this in the past.

Are you looking for a way to store it somewhere because the data is too large to be handled in Ubot or do you just mean keeping it in a list/table?

Are you looking for a way to store it somewhere because the data is too large to be handled in Ubot or do you just mean keeping it in a list/table?

Mainly to keep it within the list or table but it would also be nice if covered how you would store and/or recall it from a database,list,csv, or xml file.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If you have a request for a video that you think would fit the course let me know and if it's a good fit I'll add it  :)

I have one video plus Mr Walts idea I will see if I can do a video for him, once I get another one or two I'll update this with the new videos.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: 3 new videos added! Here are the new ones:

Programming:

• Working With Time

GUIs:

• Creating Custom Start & Stop Buttons Multitthreaded Version
  • Javascript Count Items In A Textarea

Dumb question, but where do the current members go to watch the latest vids?

You can login to the site here: http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php

Then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History" and you will be able to download the latest version there.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
May I please have a list of the courses which you are offering? I have the Developer Edition and I am just starting out, so it would be good to know which of your courses I should do and in what order I should do them. Do you have a bundle offer? I would be grateful to know.

John

May I please have a list of the courses which you are offering? I have the Developer Edition and I am just starting out, so it would be good to know which of your courses I should do and in what order I should do them. Do you have a bundle offer? I would be grateful to know.

John

I'll PM you!

• 4 weeks later...

I just joined the forum... is this offer still valid?

I own ubot for like 3 years or so but only today have a clear use to it so have been playing with for a few days now. Silly me lol.

I just joined the forum... is this offer still valid?

I own ubot for like 3 years or so but only today have a clear use to it so have been playing with for a few days now. Silly me lol.

Yes I am still selling this, you can find it at my website: http://imautobots.com/downloads/ubot-beyond-the-basics-course/

• 1 month later...

Hello.

How I can add to my ui html panel code css and js from program folder? Can you add it to course?

Can you maybe say a bit more on what the problem is? Do you have files with code in them that you need in the Ubot UI?

I need make it how in html.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="bot_directory/plugins/cool.css">

<script src="bot_directory/js/cool.min.js"></script>

I need that ui html panel get this files from bot directory.

And second.

Can ui html panel gets this files from other server?

For example:

<script src="https://cool.com/libs/cool.js/5.0/cool.min.js"></script>

Edited by v_ladimir