UBot Underground

Error When Adding Csv (Tab Delimited) File As A Table In Ubot

I'm trying to add this google keyword planner csv file into ubot so I can use as a table.

Attached to this post is the csv file I want to add to ubot.

In ubot when I "create the table from csv file", the table data turns to unreadable characters and so its all messed up.

If I open the csv file in notepad, I see that the data is separated by tabs rather than commas. So if I go to excel and save this csv file as a comma delimited txt file, then I am able to create the table from csv file in ubot.

Is there a way to directly add the csv file (downloaded directly from google keyword planner) into ubot as a table,

without converting it to comma delimited txt file?

Thank you for helping.

googlekeyword.csv

try.

set(#MyData,$read file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv"),"Global")
set(#MyData,$replace regular expression(#MyData,"\\t",","),"Global")
save to file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv",#MyData)
create table from file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv",&MyTable)

try.

set(#MyData,$read file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv"),"Global")
set(#MyData,$replace regular expression(#MyData,"\\t",","),"Global")
save to file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv",#MyData)
create table from file("C:\\Users\\Apichai\\Desktop\\googlekeyword.csv",&MyTable)

Thank you for replying.

I've tried your code, and it produce these unreadable characters as data in the ubot table.

Please check my attached screenshot. 

I think this has something to do with the text encoding, maybe from google keyword planner csv file downloads.

post-6845-0-00847900-1460864675_thumb.jpg

Thank you for replying.

I've tried your code, and it produce these unreadable characters as data in the ubot table.

Please check my attached screenshot. 

I think this has something to do with the text encoding, maybe from google keyword planner csv file downloads.

open csv by notepad >> save as >> select encode to UTF8 >> save

try again

open csv by notepad >> save as >> select encode to UTF8 >> save

try again

This works, but is there anyway to do this within Ubot so that I don't have to download csv file from google, then use notepad to save as utf8, and then add to ubot. 

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it! 

This works, but is there anyway to do this within Ubot so that I don't have to download csv file from google, then use notepad to save as utf8, and then add to ubot. 

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it! 

PM.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to add this google keyword planner csv file into ubot so I can use as a table.

Attached to this post is the csv file I want to add to ubot.

In ubot when I "create the table from csv file", the table data turns to unreadable characters and so its all messed up.

If I open the csv file in notepad, I see that the data is separated by tabs rather than commas. So if I go to excel and save this csv file as a comma delimited txt file, then I am able to create the table from csv file in ubot.

Is there a way to directly add the csv file (downloaded directly from google keyword planner) into ubot as a table,

without converting it to comma delimited txt file?

Thank you for helping.

hello, you can help me save the data in order?

look this :(