UBot Underground

[Sell] 2 Day Only Sale Bots And Source Code!

I am going to have a 2 day only sale. I will be selling both programs and source code together for several bots I have completed. You will get my latest version of bots plus source code I have for them. You will also get lifetime updates for the bots, not for the source codes.

This sale will be for the first 5 people and you will need to PM me to order. Here is what you will get:

1. Backpage poster this is a bot I have put a lot of work into and the only thing it needs to make it complete is the recaptcha plug in.

It has over 100 user agents, proxy support, clear cookies, random text, and spin text. It also has 366 cities to post in for the creative section, and 446 cities to post in for the business ops section.

2. Link Cloaker program. Paste your long url into it and you will get 20 unique urls in return and they are short links too. So good for clickbank links.

3. Google and Bing keyword scraper. It scrapes keywords based on your phrase you put in the text box. I have both google and bing so you'll be able to get double keywords that way.

4. Homeadvisor offline lead scraper. You type in what town and what profession. Like plumber Columbus Ohio. It will scrape all the business names address and phone numbers from Homeadvisor for that search and put them onto a text file. This is of course good for anyone doing offline seo packages. They can easily call them up and offer there services.

5. Classifiedsforfree.com poster program. You make a log in first, then log in with my bot and paste your ad in. Has spin text and it will post your ad 50 times. Also this one does not need captchas so fully autopilot.

So for 2 days only this is everything you will get. The value of all this is well worth over $200 easily. But my price for this 2 day sale is only $100 and only for the first 5 people.

Also those 5 people will get any updates I do to the bots for life. I am not including source code updates but I will include any bot updates. Plus I do plan on updating some even real soon like the backpage program for sure and the classifieds program.

So PM me to order and this sale is over at 10:00 P.M. EST Tuesday. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to hooking up 5 people..

New items for the list!

1. I am adding 4 traffic exchange site source codes. They are ilovehits, mobsterhits, samuraihitz, tezaktrafficpower, and trafficspawn. You will need to have professional version or higher to use the traffic exchange site codes. I did not make these but I have resell rights to them. But it will be a great way to make money from it since you can add anything to them and sell them especially on gig sites like fiverr.

2. I am also adding a instagram marketing course. It comes with ebook, sales page, sales video, sales graphics, 5 minisite sales pages and etc. Another words a complete package. It also has resell rights to it so you can also sell it as well.

So this sale is over tonight so be one of the 5 to message me and grab all of this! This is a huge sale and your getting tons more then what your paying for it.