UBot Underground

Deny Ads From Loading Via Known Url?

Seems it should be possible (or at least it makes sense to be able) to preemptively block the data stream from ad companies/CDN's etc such as lfstmedia.com (they serve up a large majority of facebook ads, specifically to the apps).

I'd like to preemptively deny the domain that is serving the ads in question - hopefully to speed up performance, but also for aesthetics.  The root domain for every ad I've looked at recently is: https://ads.lfstmedia.com.  Im pretty sure the ads are based in JS, but delivered via html/css.  Before anyone throws the "deny javascript" idea out, i've thought about that, won't work here.  Turning JS off terminates the session with facebook, and the site im trying to work with simply doesnt work without a feed from them.

I know of a slew of ways this could be accomplished outside of ubot , but being that i'm still working my way into the groove of the software, i'm not sure what/where to attempt to blacklist a domain (or deny a datastream, URI, etc).  I thought of trying to figure out a way to even just remove the element after it loads, but that more or less defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to accomplish here (performance)

Can anyone point me in a good direction here?  Simply put, i want to deny any incoming traffic from a specific domain at all time.   And if that't just not an option (i will have a hard time believing that lol), is there anyway i can automatically remove an element from the page (or hide it) somehow?  Here is the element tag, just not sure what would be the right way to go about it without negatively affecting performance (via a scrape or something)  : ' <li id="wall_lsm_728x90"> '

Again, id rather just deny the data from the get go, but if anyone has a solution to stop ads before they are served, I'm ready to hear!