UBot Underground

I am having issues scraping ids from a gig site. I made a short video showing my issue. I have the video link down below to see the issue I am having. Some help on this would be appreciated.

Video Link Click Here

Thats camera recording file not a video file, 

If you render it to an mp4 or avi we can watch it :)

CJ

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   I finally figured it out.. I had to choose href after I srapped it then choose reg expression from the drop down instead of wildcard and also put a "*" after the user id as well. Then also put href for attribute to scrape. Then run node and view debugger and felt like I hit the jackpot..

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   I finally figured it out.. I had to choose href after I srapped it then choose reg expression from the drop down instead of wildcard and also put a "*" after the user id as well. Then also put href for attribute to scrape. Then run node and view debugger and felt like I hit the jackpot..

Awesome ! 

I must have slipped into a coma last night, although even better that you figured out by yourself ;)

And yes, that feeling when something works after hours of prodding around, ..... unbeatable B)  

Enjoy man :)

CJ