UBot Underground

Did Google Update Nocaptcha Again?

From what I'm seeing, there's this new type of captcha

http://i.imgur.com/FCYgM65.png

What happens is, when you click a store front, it fades away, and then a new image takes it's place. 

The new image is random, and can be either a store front or a random place, you have to get rid of all the store fronts to verify.

My question is has this always been around or is this their beta version of the captcha to come? It seems fairly hard to manipulate, it's either sending multiple images to a captcha service or hoping some very generous god out there comes up with a way to basically remotely share the ubot screen and allow for manual input and a captcha service that accepts the proposal other than that seems it will be difficult :|

Haven't seen that one yet, you would probably have to send multiple images  :unsure:

Edit:  just had a thought, it would be hard to tell when there are no more left since the captcha solvers may want to send some kind of response back. Hopefully they will adapt and maybe be able to send back a "solved" or something similar so we know when to press the verify button.

I have seen those for a little while now on backpage. Yea it is annoying. You can click the ones that fades away and it will eventually show that your done. But yea it's annoying as hell.

What user agent were you using and what country was the proxy in? Going to try and see if I can get this to show for me.

UA: Chrome

IP: I live in Jamaica, i've seen it on my jamaican IP as well as a US proxy

Only seen it a few times, mostly after letting the captcha time out a bit. For now I usually can just hit the refresh button and chances are it will go to the 9/16 box captcha.

Edit: Got a quick screen cast with it: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDef1B1l9H

Edited by Ricx