UBot Underground

[Help]Need Help With Drop Down Menu And List

I am needing help trying to figure out how to take results of a drop down menu and put them into a list. It is a link generation site and I am trying to add the items into a list. I have been able to get 1 link into a list but I need to get each new link generated into the same list.

That way I can have a list of around 20 links in a text file. Any help is appreciated.

load html("
<div id=\"Background\">
<div class=\"editorarea\" id=\"wrapper\">
<select class=\"dropdown DropDown0 DropDown0select\" id=\"DropDown0\" variable=\"#DropDown0\">
<option value=\"Drop Down\">
Drop Down
</option>
<option value=\"one option\">
one option
</option>
<option value=\"per\">
per
</option>
<option value=\"line\">
line
</option>
</select>
</div>
</div>")
add list to list(%items,$scrape attribute(<tagname="option">,"value"),"Delete","Global")

Sorry about getting back to you guys late. I unfortunately still have a terrible thing called a J.O.B. but from being persistent I was able to figure it out. I had needed to put a variable into the page scrape to have it copy more then one link onto the text pad I had saved. So my var was called Aff Links and I put that into the page scrape that was also in the save to file and it worked out for me. 

So now it is saving as many links as I want onto the text file instead of just 1 link. I also was not able to put too much info on here since I am also going to be working on selling my bot on warrior forum as soon as I get it finished that is. After I finish it I'll be seeing if I can do a joint venture with someone on warrior forum to sell my bot. Then if the sale is a good enough success I can quit my job and do coding and internet marketing full time from home. Plus hopefully have enough to buy the professional version of ubot since I only have standard version.

Also if anyone knows that best video training sites on ubot it would be appreciated. I know that ubot studios has some videos but it would also be nice to see if someone had a real meat and potatoes site to learn how to make some actual marketing bots and etc.

Thanks for your help guys.  

• 1 month later...

Hi David. Did you find an answer? I too am trying to save all the dropdown items to a list, pick a random value, then actually select it.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but my issue may be similar to yours.

See the dropdown on this example site, under: Country. Is it possible to achieve this?

Hi David. Did you find an answer? I too am trying to save all the dropdown items to a list, pick a random value, then actually select it.

Don't want to hijack your thread, but my issue may be similar to yours.

See the dropdown on this example site, under: Country. Is it possible to achieve this?

add list to list(%countries,$scrape attribute(<(tagname="option" AND before="Country:")>,"value"),"Delete","Global")

set(#item,$list item(%countries,$rand(1,$subtract($list total(%countries),1))),"Global")

change attribute(<((tagname="option" AND before="Country:") AND value="...")>,"value",#item)

change attribute(<((tagname="option" AND before="Country:") AND innertext="...")>,"innertext",#item)

Ive answered this up the page

And with my css selector if anyone has it, obviously it took me a split second to getbthe scrape code for this, the other a few minutes

add list to list(%countries,$plugin function("DeliterCSS.dll", "Deliter CSS Sibling Selector", $document text, "#f-country > select > option:nth-child(6)", "Value"),"Delete","Global")​

add list to list(%countries,$plugin function("DeliterCSS.dll", "Deliter CSS Sibling Selector", $document text, "#f-country > select > option:nth-child(6)", "Value"),"Delete","Global")
set(#item,$list item(%countries,$rand(1,$subtract($list total(%countries),1))),"Global")
change attribute(<((tagname="option" AND before="Country:") AND value="...")>,"value",#item)
change attribute(<((tagname="option" AND before="Country:") AND innertext="...")>,"innertext",#item)

• Like 1