UBot Underground

[Sell] Social Media Management - Buffer On Steroids?

CLOSED

Want to see how it works? Check it out here:  https://youtu.be/8cDDELmnyN8

It's $97 ONE TIME for life, this is to show my appreciation for the community and will not be found again anywhere else.

After our 'official launch' we will be using a monthly subscription model and not offering lifetime again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The benefit of having multiple social accounts on various networks is well known, you can use them to drive traffic to your offers or sites with lucrative advertising potential to get clicks on your ads.

However, keeping all of these accounts updated with fresh, relevant content, that people are actively sharing TODAY is a major hassle.  Many programs can send out updates, but in order to blend in to the 'white noise' on any social network is to keep your accounts up to date, posting regular content that people commonly share every day.

There are a few solutions to this problem, Buffer for instance, but as good as a solution as Buffer is you still have to research content and post it to their app and get it out to your social accounts.

Additionally, Buffer is very limited in what you can post!  For example, their enterprise solution is $250 per month and you can only send 2000 posts per month! While this sounds like a lot, if you look closer it's only 66 posts per day!

An active social account posts at least twice per day!  This limits you to 33 accounts on their biggest plan.

Not only is it expensive, but it's severely limited, AND you have to create all of the content!

What if there was a way to automate this whole process, on an unlimited number of accounts?

Well now there is, PROMOTICON.

We built this software to solve a problem that many people have, social media management.

PROMOTICON will update all of your social accounts whenever you want, and you can choose what kind of content that you would like to use!

Best of all, THERE ARE NO LIMITS!

You can keep up with an unlimited amount of social accounts on a daily basis, and blend into the social community, with no footprints.

In order to see what people are posting on a regular basis we researched hundreds of social accounts, and do you know what people post about?  Food, News, General "how are you doing" updates as well as posts about their favorite products, etc.

PROMOTICON does all of these!

Right now PROMOTICON will send out:

• General Status Updates (for example: "How is everyone doing today?", "The weather is nice today", etc)
  • Latest news, Most Read News, Strange News, US News, World News and Drudge Report news.
  • Recipes - You would be surprised to see how often people post "Hey this looks good" food ideas online but it's true.  People have to eat 3 times per day so it's a major part of our lives.
  • Custom Posts - This is the 'money feature'!  You can create one custom post (a link to your site, offer, ads) and send it to EVERY social account that you own!  And since you are not just SPAMMING out offers every day, you will get traffic, because people think your profile is just the 'girl next door' and even if someone was to look into your account, there's nothing strange going on, just a normal account.

When we say 'automated' we mean automated!  100% automated!

1. The software works very simply, create some posts, or a thousand, to fill the que.
  2. Load your accounts
  3. Click run!

It literally takes less than a minute and you will have thousands of fresh, relevant statuses to post to your social accounts or PVA's.

If you are into SEO this thing is the bomb!  Since it posts to Tumblr you can literally create hundreds of good links to your site, from high DA/PA/PR Tumblr accounts which will have an amazing effect on your organic rankings.

Don't be fooled, good, relevant, high powered links are still king in search rankings, and Tumblr is one of the best places to get them!

Using PROMOTICON you can create very good 'social signals' as well as excellent inbound links!

Proxy support is built into the program so you can run as many accounts as you have proxies, as well as bind a proxy to a specific account.

Right now the program will run accounts on Facebook and Tumblr however, we will be adding Google +, Pinterest and Linked In very soon as well a few other TOP SECRET features that will help your sites rank very well.

Please note that this is a special VERY limited release that will never be available again.  The purpose of this license is to express my thanks for the Ubot community, and offer this gift to the folks who helped me get this far.

Once PROMOTICON.com is completed this offer will be taken down and not released again, I can’t sell it for one price here and then another price somewhere else.  Once we’re up and running the software will be available only via subscription basis, and the 3-month license will cost more than this limited release.

As a LIFETIME customer you will get updates, support, and best of all, no subscription fees!

I’m diligently working to get this site finished and it’s my top priority, because I need to get the software out to the market as soon as possible!  It will take me less than 5 days to complete so if you see this offer snatch it up because you will not see it again!

To my fellow Ubotters, thank you so much for your graciousness, patience and support over the last few months, nothing but mad respect for all of you!

(DEAL IS NOW CLOSED): http://www.promoticon.com

Respectfully,

Learjet

PS: I can’t thank Dan(Bot-Factory) enough he’s been a real gift and has endured my frustrations! Thanks again Dan! (BTW his products are excellent)

PSS: I'm building an affiliate program so if you would like to JV, hit me up in a PM.

Sorry I missed you, yes, one time payment details immediate, using Meter's system.

Very sorry, I had some nerves burned off my back with a laser on Wednesday, then working on video on Thursday.

Yes the program uses a proxy, check out the video up top.

Many thanks!

Peace,

Learjet

Do you can show Video ?

Your programm is using proxy ?

How looks report

I added the video for you in my signature file below, proxy support is built in so that you can bind a proxy to an account.

This is one of the features that was 'must have' so that your Facebook accounts can use the same proxy.  Some of my PVA's are older than 2 years now and I'm still using the same proxy on every account :-)

If you have any more questions I'm happy to answer. :-)

Peace,

LJ

Hey there, this sound very cool..  :) 

Once payment is done... download is immediately? 

Thanks

Download is immediate using Meter's licensing system (it's a very good plugin for Ubot).

If you have any more question feel free to ask!

Respectfully,

LJ

besides words on a page, I like to see what im getting.  video is best, but screenshots would have been great.  others asked previously as well.

Thanks for your constructive feedback, anything that can help me at this point is good and appreciated very much.

Thanks Again!

Peace,

LJ

If you would be so kind, here are screenshots from Promoticon:

http://promoticon.com/images/Promoticon-Screen-Caps-SFW.jpg

Here's a picture of what Promoticon will post to your accounts, this is the output.

Please note that when using the "Custom Post" feature your statuses can be anything that you want.

http://promoticon.com/images/Promoticon-Output-Demo.jpg