• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:56 PM

Hi Macster,

Do we have the ability to setup more than one free product and if not can this be implemented somehow?

Also could you add warriorplus.com as a preferred payment processor?

#22 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:11 PM

Hey Macster, Please include fastspring.com api as well. The difference of fastspring from jvzoo or zaxaa is you can accept payments from authorize,google checkout, western union and you get paid to your paypal account. This is very useful because not all customers want to use paypal or they dont have paypal in their country.

#23 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Locationwww.ubotter.com

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:47 AM

Hey Macster,

Can I use this with the installer?  I have a competing product and it's frustrating not being able to use the installer feature in the Dev edition.

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

The ubotlocker is not affected by the ubot installer and the mod only responds to the payment gateway and locker.

Does the Zaxaa support also cover multiple product purchases. Or when someone adds an upsell (Pre-Sale Bump & OTO)?

Zaxaa then sents the ZPN with multiple details, but in one go.

And sometimes they sent multiple ZPN notifications. So the script has to filter that out. If it receives the same ZPN for an already processed transaction, it has to ignore it and not issue another license.

Dan

Yes for each product notification will create the according license corresponding the product API (SKU).

Hi Macster,

Do we have the ability to setup more than one free product and if not can this be implemented somehow?

Also could you add warriorplus.com as a preferred payment processor?

Yes you can setup as many free products you need by simply creating a new folder like the /free/ example or putting the free signup form wherever you want but don't forget to include the config.php and use the corresponding product API, if needed add/use the css and image styles.

Hey Macster, Please include fastspring.com api as well. The difference of fastspring from jvzoo or zaxaa is you can accept payments from authorize,google checkout, western union and you get paid to your paypal account. This is very useful because not all customers want to use paypal or they dont have paypal in their country.

Yes will add warriorplus, paymentwall and fastspring .

UBotter Labs UNLEASHED Licensing from €9 / Month

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €97 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#24 cүвεя_נυηкιε

cүвεя_נυηкιε

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationRight behind you !
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:49 AM

Holy Epic-ness batman !!!  :o

Awesome product ... absolutely rubbish timing  :(

I will be all over this in a few weeks (skint .. just bought a new car)

How long will the promotion be on for @Macster ?

Id hate to miss out on a discount that big ..

Cheers

CJ

6S5zncI.jpg

#25 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:13 AM

Holy Epic-ness batman !!!  :o

Awesome product ... absolutely rubbish timing  :(

I will be all over this in a few weeks (skint .. just bought a new car)

How long will the promotion be on for @Macster ?

Id hate to miss out on a discount that big ..

Cheers

CJ

the current offer will be active until all planned upgrades will be done, at least the most important ones. after that the price will go to its normal value.

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €97 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#26 Bliss

Bliss

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Total Memory:8Gb

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:42 AM

Looks Amazing Macster!  Wicked mate!

gonna pick it up later today.

Quick question.   A lot of people are now trying to get into our funnels not from the front end.  Is it possible for you to add a feature that checks if they own a product before their other product key will work?

For example we have had a few on our latest launch just buying the pro upgrade without the standard (front end) version as someone shared the funnel link, so if we could check if they owned the standard version (license) fist then this would nip this in the bud right away.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Jane

WPMasterControl-45Off.png

#27 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

Looks Amazing Macster!  Wicked mate!

gonna pick it up later today.

Quick question.   A lot of people are now trying to get into our funnels not from the front end.  Is it possible for you to add a feature that checks if they own a product before their other product key will work?

For example we have had a few on our latest launch just buying the pro upgrade without the standard (front end) version as someone shared the funnel link, so if we could check if they owned the standard version (license) fist then this would nip this in the bud right away.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Jane

thanks. yes it is possible and will add it to my todo list but you can do that already from zaxaa and jvzoo i think. i.e zaxaa allows you to limit sales for a product only to people who already have another one that you specify

#28 mrwalt

mrwalt

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:06 AM

Hi Macster,

I appreciate you willing to add warriorplus.com.  I have one more important thing to ask.

This is in regards to having the ability to bundle products together under one project.

Example:

Let's say that you have created or have many different existing projects (products) within

UbotLocker and you wanted to have a few of those projects (products) bundled together

under one project (product).

So if you have 5 projects (products) that you already created within UbotLocker.

I would like the ability to create another project that would allow me the ability to 

bundle those 5 projects (products) under 1 main project (product).  

Perhaps you would have the ability to be able to check all of the projects (products)

that you would like to include within this main single project (product).

What this would allow is for the customer to be able to make one single purchase instead

of having to purchase 5 different products separately.

If you could have one project (product) that would allow you to connect the other 5 under

a single project (product) that would send out the license keys for all 5 projects (products)

in one email when a purchase is made that would be great.

So "project whatever you call it" would control the other 5 projects (products) that you selected.  

So essentially everything would be the same as it already is except that when you selected the

project option that would allow you to bundle other projects (products) together instead one license

key being sent within a single email you would have multiple license keys contained within that same

email based on how many projects (products) are bundled together within the main project (product).

I'm sorry about the long message which I know this is and I hope that it makes sense but I just wanted

to make sure that I laid out everything.

Please let me know if this is possible.  This would be huge and a game changer to be able to bundle 

other products together under one project (product).

Let me know your thoughts.

#29 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:12 AM

Hey Mac, Another suggestion is to add admin users to the dashboard.

For example i added user1 to see this license only and have some restriction on which one he can edit,add or delete.

#30 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:37 AM

Hi Macster,

I'm sorry about the long message which I know this is and I hope that it makes sense but I just wanted

to make sure that I laid out everything.

Please let me know if this is possible.  This would be huge and a game changer to be able to bundle 

other products together under one project (product).

Let me know your thoughts.

no worries.

you can already do all that through the built-in api support + i'll have to add a small modification and sorry i didn't had time to build a documentation for it.

Hey Mac, Another suggestion is to add admin users to the dashboard.

For example i added user1 to see this license only and have some restriction on which one he can edit,add or delete.

yes will add that too but first i have to take ubotlocker out of the stone edge.

p.s: i started working on another add-on to change the affiliate marketing as you know it ;)

#31 mrwalt

mrwalt

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:05 AM

Yes if you could explain how we could bundle multiple products under one product that would be awesome.

#32 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:07 AM

15-mass.png

UPDATE 1.2 - WAR OF THE MACHINES

DUAL TRIAL MODE

Chose how many days a license can be active !

Chose how many times the software can be opened !

tip: if any of the trial options exceeds the limit the trial ends!

TRIAL MARKETING TOOL

Import your lists and send hundreds of trial licenses using SMTP

note: i'm not responsible for any marketing war started by this tool

#33 Bliss

Bliss

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

#34 UBOTEM

UBOTEM

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

Awesome!!!! I'm in 6TJ44422KP814692P

Now to get TJs addon :)

UBOTEM.png

#35 UBOTEM

UBOTEM

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

TJ's theme installed, files remodded to work with my setup... Now awaiting this badboy, and instructions...!

UBOTEM.png

#36 UBOTEM

UBOTEM

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:32 PM

Just awaiting PM now :)

UBOTEM.png

#37 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:49 PM

Just awaiting PM now :)

bud you sure you sent the fund to the right place !? unless pp s lazy today i haven't received anything :(

#38 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:02 PM

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

Yes working to integrate multiple accounts and moderator level, and a something new that will be even cooler ;) but all in due time.

#39 Bliss

Bliss

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

Excellent,  one quick question.

Not installed it yet but i dont seem to see a JVzoo IPN file in the MOD folder?   I had modified mine slightly too.  Can i just use that one?

or does it create one on install or something?

can't wait to have a play tomorrow :)

#40 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

Excellent,  one quick question.

Not installed it yet but i dont seem to see a JVzoo IPN file in the MOD folder?   I had modified mine slightly too.  Can i just use that one?

or does it create one on install or something?

can't wait to have a play tomorrow :)

oh sorry about that. just sent the modded JVzoo file and you must use this new file otherwise the system won't log your transaction details correctly. or feel free to update your already modded file to fetch the jvzoo price and add it to the second db query line.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ubotlocker, ubot locker, ubot licensing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users