• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Locationwww.ubotter.com
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:37 AM

Looks like owner ignoring me on Skype, any other reseller of this? I can't get touch with Macster?

Easy. Careful or you will lose all the support.

I'm not, nor ever ignored anyone, nor have received any message from you.

I have hundreds of clients and cannot offer support over Skype all day to everyone.

Skype is used for quick support from time to time but I'm not there 24/7 nor can expect me to do that.

Use the ofgicial support email on website.
Common sense.

[UBotter Labs]

UBotter Labs UNLEASHED Licensing from €9 / Month

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €97 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#362 hienquoc

hienquoc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Professional Edition

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

What is the support email address I should use?

#363 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

What is the support email address I should use?

WCT5FOo.png

However feel free to reach me over skype too.
Guys if you have another skype username than forum its kinda difficult to follow.

UbotLocker UNLEASHED Complete Protection from €97 includes 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze Pack

Losers always talk about giving their best; Winners go home and take the prom queen.

#364 drewness

drewness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:19 PM

Hi Macster,

I recently purchased ThriveCart and am looking to use it on my site when people want to purchase a bot. I'm still using PayPal as the processor, and I was wondering if you think the standard PayPal IPN solution for passing data and generating licenses would work with ThriveCart as the cart? I'm trying to wrap my head around it and I'm not sure if that will be sufficient or not, still need to do more digging.

I know the odds of you also using ThriveCart aren't great, but was hoping you could maybe point me in the right direction? If not it may be better to talk with TC support, but wanted to reach out to you just in case you might have some ideas.

Thanks for your time and the great product, it's been invaluable so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

#365 Marani

Marani

Advanced Member

• Community
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb
  • Framework:v3.5

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:29 AM

Hey Macster,

Sent you a couple of messages in Skype days ago, I appreciate if you answer.

I'll take just a few minutes.

#366 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4604 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Total Memory:8Gb

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

Hi Macster,

I recently purchased ThriveCart and am looking to use it on my site when people want to purchase a bot. I'm still using PayPal as the processor, and I was wondering if you think the standard PayPal IPN solution for passing data and generating licenses would work with ThriveCart as the cart? I'm trying to wrap my head around it and I'm not sure if that will be sufficient or not, still need to do more digging.

I know the odds of you also using ThriveCart aren't great, but was hoping you could maybe point me in the right direction? If not it may be better to talk with TC support, but wanted to reach out to you just in case you might have some ideas.

I can likely build a custom ipn file for this, as I have built a few for other platforms, and also have thrivecart myself, but havent started using it yet.

admin -at- botguru.net

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

21 PLUGINS ABSOLUTELY FREE 100s for commands and functions

#367 Macster (UBotter Labs)

Macster (UBotter Labs)

UBotter Staff

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:14 AM

Hi Macster,

Paypal and ThriveCart IPN are different and UbotLocker Pp IPN cannot be used with TC however it should be fairly easy to do.
I see TJ already offered to help so feel free to reach him for a solution if you cannot find your way around it, or let me know and will look into it np.

Hey Macster,

Sent you a couple of messages in Skype days ago, I appreciate if you answer.

I'll take just a few minutes.

Just answered. Feel free to ping me over Skype

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ubotlocker, ubot locker, ubot licensing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users