UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Hi... Is this the reason why I am getting error messages when trying to push an update for one of my tools? 

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: EOF in header
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeByte()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeInt()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.UnZip(String outputDirectory)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.client_DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)

No, its not dependent on the licensing server but your update download.

Yes my update.zip file downloaded without a problem, 

I have not changed anything or done anything different than last time when the automatic update worked perfectly.

Hi Macster

Noob question but is it possible to have a wordpress website installed on the same VPS that the licensing software is added to?

Yes, without problems, however in some cases you need to write a separate httaccess file in the licensing folder to overwrite the WP rules (topically if a plug-in modifies the default one)

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do i buy a full years silver on your website so i get the ubotlocker?

i can only see a monthly option when i click buy now on the silver ?

Send me a PM with the account Paypal email address and the number of months to order and will send you a custom invoice.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Where does the user buy the license for ubotter? How is the workflow?

Will it be on our website, or will it be on your website/domain?

Also: Visiting your website lets my cpu go crazy (takes more than 50%!) - i7 2.6 GHz (4 cores!).

Plus: more than 80 seconds loading time until finished.

I see no problem with the website and yes you must order from there to create an account.

What exactly do you need?

Ubotter.com goes through cloudflare pro and all traffic is scanned so Check your browser and make sure you have no bad extensions.

[uBotter Labs]

I see no problem with the website and yes you must order from there to create an account.

What exactly do you need?

Ubotter.com goes through cloudflare pro and all traffic is scanned so Check your browser and make sure you have no bad extensions.

[uBotter Labs]

Sorry, did not ask very smart.

I am selling ubot-bots, my users are buying licenses. From where do they buy the licenses i sell via ubotter?

Will it be some subdomain on your domain, or will i just sell licenses (as digital downloads) in my shop?

• 1 month later...

Suddenly have some problems - quite sure its on my server however looking for some direction.. 

When launching a bot client side it fails with

locker exception log:

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

++++++

So Im thinking its a mod redirect issue in htaccess wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and what you did to resolve it? 

Possible issue with your server redirects or SSL validation.
I recommend use only HTTP:// inside ubotlocker project path to verify.php file, even if you have SSL installed the server will still redirect to correct HTTPS:// .

Thanks for the suggestion Macster, however there is no absolute path set in the verifylicense.php file or config.php.  

Jane - BlissUK gave me the solution - posting here in case anyone has a similar issue. 

Create a file in your license root folder

.htaccess

put this in it

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on
RewriteRule (.*) http://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [R=301,L]

• 2 months later...

Scammer Alert!

First Name: Tanandorn
Last Name: Paanekphankul
Email: tanandornpa@hotmail.com

I usually don't do this specially when people show common sense but this person really pushed the limits.