UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$ 

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png

-

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png

SYSTEM Upgrades

·        SMTP support to send emails

·        ZAXAA payment gateway 

·        API support to use other licensing alternatives

·        improved dashboard to monitor statistics for total projects, total licenses (all projects / active), total activations (all projects), total transactions (all projects), total revenues (sold only)

·        support for other licensing solutions to be used for software upgrades and new features activation (WPLogin plugin, Advanced Dialog plugin, and more…)

·        built-in WhoIs engine searches ARIN, RIPE, APNIC and LACNIC databases for user IP details

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/6-whois.png

Payments Log records all payments details from all used gateways (gateway, transaction type, name, email, receipt, price)

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/5-payments.png

Activations Log records all user activations with automatic country and IP detection

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/4-activations.png

Activity Log records ALL member activity PURCHASED, SIGNUP, ACTIVATED, OPENED, INVALID, EXCEEDED, RESET

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/3-activity.png

Subscribe & Confirm email to RESET & GET license & download software 

PROJECT Upgrades

·       improved dashboard to focus on essential data

·       status for Total Generated licenses per project

·       status for Total Active licenses per project

·       possibility to Edit Projects - you can now edit all the details of a project

·       integrated API support - needed for ZAXAA and other gateways, can be used for software upgrade/downgrade, or can be used to activate / deactivate software features

·        “default” allowed activations per license - how many times a license can be activated, can also be changed per license basis

·        “default” allowed resets per license - how many times a user can reset his license, can also be changed per license basis

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/10-addproject.png

-

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/9-projects.png

LICENSE Upgrades

·       improved dashboard to focus on essential data

·       possibility to EDIT LICENSES - you can now edit all the details of a license, can increase/decrease the activations / license, or can increase/decrease the resets / license

·       possibility to change the project of a license (working only if the API is used directly with your software)

·       MASS RESET / CLEAR all licenses

·       status how many times a user activated his license and what is his activation limit

·       status how many times a user reset his license and what is his reset limit

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/8-addlicense.png

-

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/7-licenses.png

DUAL TRIAL MODE

Chose how many days a license can be active !

Chose how many times the software can be opened !

tip: if any of the trial options exceeds the limit the trial ends!

TRIAL MARKETING TOOL

Import your lists and send hundreds of trial licenses using SMTP

note: i'm not responsible for any marketing war started by this tool

API TO LICENSE DESKTOP & MOBILE APPS

You can now  use your projects API to license any type of software from uBots to mobile apps.

i.e   desktop software + mobile app on the same project so you can protect them both using the same license ;)

* UBotLocker protection included 

*LockerEX Theme included 

*Free Updates   for 1 year 

*UBotter Labs Bronze Package for 1 year included

REQUIREMENTS

• CRON NOT NEEDED for trials!
  • recommended PHP 5.3+
  • recommended VPS or Dedicated server

IN ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT

• PAY to RESET: you get paid each time a member want's to reset his license
  • License Bundles: generate licenses for multiple projects t the same time. 
  • implementation for Bot-Factory (Dan) Free - Auto Update Plugin
  • other payment gateways
  • ...any feedback is welcomed!

FAIRPLAY: to avoid creating a new theme or licensing system to compete with TJ's LockerEx theme or meter's UbotLocker protection

i decided to support both products since many have already purchased them both (me included)

Hats off to TJ for support and Meter for his awesome protection system that helped us all in the last years!

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED"

20+ NEW FEATURES

€297   €197

UNLEASHED + includes meter's UBotLocker protection

+ includes UBotter Labs Special Bronze Pack 1 year

€197   €147

UNLEASHED + includes meter's UBotLocker protection

€167   *€47

*UPGRADE price for current UBotLocker users

(to purchase the mod send your/business name and details with email address here on PM or to https://www.ubotter.com and I will send you  an invoice)

( THIS IS FULL SOURCE CODE AND BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT THERE IS - NO REFUNDS! )

* minor updates are free of charge
* major updates and upgrades are charge accordingly.

*THIS MOD IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY !

• Like 2
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Wow! Impressive :)

Can you use other .exe 's with this or just Ubot's?

yes with the new API support you can use it to license pretty much anything you can think of.

ps: gonna be offline until later today. will reply to all messages as soon as i can.

Hey Macster this is great! Definitely purchasing this!

I have a suggestion. Since you include the price on the reporting maybe you can add graph or charts to see how many sales you got and have an option to total the sales on today,yesterday,month or year. Also a summary on how many free or paid license has been activated on the dashboard.

Hey Macster this is great! Definitely purchasing this!

I have a suggestion. Since you include the price on the reporting maybe you can add graph or charts to see how many sales you got and have an option to total the sales on today,yesterday,month or year. Also a summary on how many free or paid license has been activated on the dashboard.

yes, definitely on my to do list.

Among other things currently you can:

- see total *sales per system

- see total *earnings per system

- see how many licenses are *total on the system

- see how many licenses are *active on the system

- see how many licenses are *total per project

- see how many licenses are *active per project

- see how many times a user *activated his license

- set how many times a user is allowed to *activate his license

- see how many times a user *reset his license

- set how many times a user is allowed to *reset his license

Ok great! Is zaxaa fully integrated to this?

Like when their cancel monthly subscription the license will automatically get disabled?

yes, now by default the license is disabled when a subscription is cancelled or refunded but you can also delete it automatically.

also, a license is reset automatically when a subscription is renewed.

yes with the new API support you can use it to license pretty much anything you can think of.

ps: gonna be offline until later today. will reply to all messages as soon as i can.

Like the API support. Can you explain how it works for securing other apps?

yes, now by default the license is disabled when a subscription is cancelled or refunded but you can also delete it automatically.

also, a license is reset automatically when a subscription is renewed.

Nice.. Do you think you can do something also with the license form when the user open the software for the first time?

Like adding some text and logo the the form?

Nice.. Do you think you can do something also with the license form when the user open the software for the first time?

Like adding some text and logo the the form?

Yes sure, though not sure i understand on what "form" ? 

If you need to popup customized messages (per project) to the user when he opens the software 1st time, then you can easily do that from ubot itself using any of the dialog commands available from plugins or aymen XML dialog.

Currently i went overboard with the customization on the server side and have plans for major changes and improvements as the possibilities are limitless but if you refer to the license.dll customization i will think of something on the long run.

Hi Macster,

Just purchased and sent you a PM.  Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Thank you for putting this together as it is very much appreciated.

mrwalt

thanks bud. more stuff to come. pm sent

pm sent

thank you. replied

thanks bud. more stuff to come. pm sent

thank you. replied

Wow this must have been the fastest reply that I have ever seen.  I received the package and cannot wait to implement it.

Very much appreciate the time you spent to put this together and it will serve the community well.

Thank you.

Hey Macster,

Can I use this with the installer?  I have a competing product and it's frustrating not being able to use the installer feature in the Dev edition.

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

Does the Zaxaa support also cover multiple product purchases. Or when someone adds an upsell (Pre-Sale Bump & OTO)?

Zaxaa then sents the ZPN with multiple details, but in one go.

And sometimes they sent multiple ZPN notifications. So the script has to filter that out. If it receives the same ZPN for an already processed transaction, it has to ignore it and not issue another license.

Dan

Hi Macster,

Do we have the ability to setup more than one free product and if not can this be implemented somehow?

Also could you add warriorplus.com as a preferred payment processor?

Hey Macster, Please include fastspring.com api as well. The difference of fastspring from jvzoo or zaxaa is you can accept payments from authorize,google checkout, western union and you get paid to your paypal account. This is very useful because not all customers want to use paypal or they dont have paypal in their country.

Hey Macster,

Can I use this with the installer?  I have a competing product and it's frustrating not being able to use the installer feature in the Dev edition.

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

The ubotlocker is not affected by the ubot installer and the mod only responds to the payment gateway and locker.

Does the Zaxaa support also cover multiple product purchases. Or when someone adds an upsell (Pre-Sale Bump & OTO)?

Zaxaa then sents the ZPN with multiple details, but in one go.

And sometimes they sent multiple ZPN notifications. So the script has to filter that out. If it receives the same ZPN for an already processed transaction, it has to ignore it and not issue another license.

Dan

Yes for each product notification will create the according license corresponding the product API (SKU).

Hi Macster,

Do we have the ability to setup more than one free product and if not can this be implemented somehow?

Also could you add warriorplus.com as a preferred payment processor?

Yes you can setup as many free products you need by simply creating a new folder like the /free/ example or putting the free signup form wherever you want but don't forget to include the config.php and use the corresponding product API, if needed add/use the css and image styles.

Hey Macster, Please include fastspring.com api as well. The difference of fastspring from jvzoo or zaxaa is you can accept payments from authorize,google checkout, western union and you get paid to your paypal account. This is very useful because not all customers want to use paypal or they dont have paypal in their country.

Yes will add warriorplus, paymentwall and fastspring .

Holy Epic-ness batman !!!  :o

Awesome product ... absolutely rubbish timing  :(

I will be all over this in a few weeks (skint .. just bought a new car)

How long will the promotion be on for @Macster ?

Id hate to miss out on a discount that big ..

Cheers

CJ

Holy Epic-ness batman !!!  :o

Awesome product ... absolutely rubbish timing  :(

I will be all over this in a few weeks (skint .. just bought a new car)

How long will the promotion be on for @Macster ?

Id hate to miss out on a discount that big ..

Cheers

CJ

the current offer will be active until all planned upgrades will be done, at least the most important ones. after that the price will go to its normal value.