UBot Underground

Problem With "create Table From Emails"

I have a bot that seems to be able to run correctly most of the time but for some reason, I would say about 1/40 times, when it uses the "create table from emails" command it just stops there and does not continue. does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Edit: it actually seems to be a problem with the connect to mail server command.

Edited by sacofpotatoes

Hi, Thanks for the response,

I don't think that is the problem as it will hang on that process for hours, it almost seems like it will hang until I stop it. I am running it now through ubot with show errors on, and am about to write an autohotkey script to automatically press continue every-time an error pops up and see if that solves the problem.

• 1 year later...

ah ok, i see i got the same Problem, is their any solution that ubot just load the first 10 new emails?

Instead of building the table you can call an email at a position using email body text there is also email body html if you need that too.