UBot Underground

When Compiling, My Internet Slows Down

Does any else notice this issue?

When I am compiling, the ping on my internet line goes from 80ms to 3500ms as if something is being uploaded and my internet crawls to a stop.

Are my files being sent somewhere during compile?

Does any else notice this issue?

When I am compiling, the ping on my internet line goes from 80ms to 3500ms as if something is being uploaded and my internet crawls to a stop.

Are my files being sent somewhere during compile?

Yes, your source code and all the plugins you enabled are sent to the Ubot server. They compile it on their server and then the compiled bot will download to your PC.

Dan

Yes, your source code and all the plugins you enabled are sent to the Ubot server. They compile it on their server and then the compiled bot will download to your PC.

Dan

thanks for reply dan.

But fuckety bollocks, means that when I want to compile I have to upload 20mb file.

When I was developing on my VPS compiling was really fast as upload is 1GB connection through data centre, but now that I am running ubot on my new windows laptop from home office, as my upload speed is only 750kb it kills the internet for several minutes.

I will need to get fibre connection me thinks or solid 4g connection.

thanks for reply dan.

But fuckety bollocks, means that when I want to compile I have to upload 20mb file.

When I was developing on my VPS compiling was really fast as upload is 1GB connection through data centre, but now that I am running ubot on my new windows laptop from home office, as my upload speed is only 750kb it kills the internet for several minutes.

I will need to get fibre connection me thinks or solid 4g connection.

Yeah, I had the same issue until I upgraded my DSL line to 10mbit down/upload.

Helps a lot :-)

Dan

Dan

I think they should make it clear in software during compiling what is happening.

At least for some form of transparency sake.

It's concerning to me that my source code is being transmitted over internet to someones server without me knowing.

For example...

ubot-uploading.jpg

I think they should make it clear in software during compiling what is happening.

At least for some form of transparency sake.

It's concerning to me that my source code is being transmitted over internet to someones server without me knowing.

For example...

ubot-uploading.jpg

Loved this. Add this to ubot tracker so they can see this.