UBot Underground

Ubot Ui Monitor Infinite Loop

Hi guys,

I've been using uBot for a couple of month but this is the first time I've got so stuck I've needed some advice.

After spending the whole day building my lovely new uBot project, I finally got to the last stage of adding a couple of UI monitors and made a monumental mistake by inserting a UI monitor right at the beginning of the code to track position 0 of a list which is yet to be initiated/populated.

Now all I get is infinite popups of 'You have exceeded the range of the list' every time I click close or continue.

Like an idiot, I thought I could be smart and closed the error and quickly hit CTRL + S to save the project before force closing it thinking a restart would help - Now the saved file has the error... *face palm*.

I would much appreciate any advice on how I could go about getting rid of this error that pops up about 0.5 seconds after it's closed...

Even a way to extract the code from a .uBot project file so I could edit it would help.

//

/// UPDATE

//

**RESOLVED**

Soon after posting this, I came across another post with the solution:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/15653-ubot-how-to-open-without-ubot-infinte-loop-ubot-crashes/

Sorted!

Edited by dcidigital