UBot Underground

Hot To Make Ubot Installer + Bots As "white Labeled" As Possible?

Hi experienced users,

you may understand what I ask. Can anyone share some insights on how to achieve a maximum level of "white label" including the Bot itself, the Folder Path \Roaming\Ubot Studio\ and other footprints to white label them?

I mean the standard installer (in DEV version) puts this right in front of the end users eye, starting with flashing this up literally a hundred times during an install  :wacko:

Hope there is someone reading this who knows help.

Thanks a million to the person who can solve it.

post-27435-0-55637700-1452743886_thumb.jpg

Edited by PRO

I'm also looking for it. Even you set app data folder with your own app name in compilation options, the installer still create folder \appdata\roaming\ubot studio  then copy/paste files from your data folder.  

Hi experienced users,

you may understand what I ask. Can anyone share some insights on how to achieve a maximum level of "white label" including the Bot itself, the Folder Path \Roaming\Ubot Studio\ and other footprints to white label them?

I mean the standard installer (in DEV version) puts this right in front of the end users eye, starting with flashing this up literally a hundred times during an install  :wacko:

Hope there is someone reading this who knows help.

Thanks a million to the person who can solve it.

I'm also looking for it. Even you set app data folder with your own app name in compilation options, the installer still create folder \appdata\roaming\ubot studio  then copy/paste files from your data folder.  

Hey chaps :)

As far as i know there is no way to change the name of the folder within your %appdata% folder, it is a bit annoying having to direct a customer to a folder named UBot Studio if something goes wrong,

but just something we have to live with, .. 

however, if you can get past that, there are other compilers you can use to make your bot setup process look pretty and are a LOT more configurable/customisable :)

There is a one called "Inno Script Studio" (they have a free version and it does what it says on the tin) :

https://www.kymoto.org/products/inno-script-studio

or there is Actual Installer (I have not used this one) :

http://www.actualinstaller.com/

or there is my personal favourite which i now use for all my projects, Advanced Installer (Loads, and i mean LOADS of bells and whistles but expensive) :

http://www.advancedinstaller.com/

obviously there are probably loads of others you can also use that i havent mentioned, 

but these are a good place to start :)

If your going to include the support files in your setup then its the same process as in UBot's setup compiler, 

and the support files will still need to be placed inside the "UBot Studio" %appdata% folder :)

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

These are very useful information, especially for newbie like me. 

BTW, your new product Easy-Crypt, I just used in my project, light weight and handy :D . 

Thank you cүвεя_נυηкιε. 

• Like 1

These are very useful information, especially for newbie like me. 

BTW, your new product Easy-Crypt, I just used in my project, light weight and handy :D . 

Thank you cүвεя_נυηкιε. 

Thanks mate, your welcome Iamddr :)

and thanks very much for the great feedback, im glad you find it useful and like it :)

you possibly just made my day lol ;)

CJ

Hi CJ,

thanks for your support! The last installer you mentioned: http://www.advancedinstaller.com/ is bloody expensive (up to 2999 USD!).

Do you have any advice how to make good "white labled" bots with either of these installers and including a bullet proof licensing system (like meters)?

I already compiled an installer using actual installer and packaging the roaming...\browser...\ files into it. It worked fine.

But do I need to anything more, like obfuscation, white label steps oder encryption to protect the sources?

Many thanks!

P.S.: Does anybody know why compiled ubots scripts are always marked as "potientially dangerous" from chrome browser? It always appears a warning message when a exe bot or installer exe are downloaded through chrome from a server. If anyone knows how to avoid this, would be a golden helper.

Edited by PRO
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Learjet, thank you for helping me always :)

I tried to put it into a zip file, for me chrome still throws the warning. Maybe there are more ways.

Thanks LJ

Hi Learjet, thank you for helping me always :)

I tried to put it into a zip file, for me chrome still throws the warning. Maybe there are more ways.

Thanks LJ

Just another reason to hate the commies at Google... :-)

Have a good weekend my friend!

Peace,

LJ

Not sure if this will do what you want, but I use it to ammend the data etc showing when your roll over an exe created by another software product I use.

Its supposed to be white lable but shows who they are if you use this function of the software ahhhhhhh!

http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/

It may solve your problem, certainly does work for me in changing some of the created detail.

once you change the details you need to hit complile and then save - it will create a duplicate

hope this helps

Andrew

Not sure if this will do what you want, but I use it to ammend the data etc showing when your roll over an exe created by another software product I use.

Its supposed to be white lable but shows who they are if you use this function of the software ahhhhhhh!

http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/

It may solve your problem, certainly does work for me in changing some of the created detail.

once you change the details you need to hit complile and then save - it will create a duplicate

hope this helps

Andrew

Thats typical, .. Ive had that and been using for years, .. hadnt even thought of using it for this hahha

Nice !!

Cheers

CJ

Thats typical, .. Ive had that and been using for years, .. hadnt even thought of using it for this hahha

Nice !!

Cheers

CJ

its always the case.. hope it solves the issue, there is a new version so I would download it.